What's your favorite setup for chain vaping?

I think the title pretty much sums up my question. :wink: I find myself chain vaping in the evenings when I’m camped out in front of Criminal Minds after the kiddos are in bed. And it’s annoying when my setup gets too hot and I have to take a break over and over again. :tired_face:
So, any other chain vapers out there have some suggestions for gear that can handle it without heating up too much and too quickly?

4 Likes

I just chain vape my Griffin 25 RTA on a kanger K-Box mod @ 25-30w it drinks liquid though, im probably vaping up to 20ml a day now :confused:

4 Likes

That’s about where I’m at right now… 20-25ml. I think I’m gonna drop my nic to 2mg, I’m definitely getting plenty with the 3mg that I’m at right now.

1 Like

What kind of coils are you running in that?

1 Like

I have two Cleito tanks, when one gets hot… let it cool off and go to next lol

4 Likes

Usually… TFV4 on a LavaBox and a TFV4 on a Sigelei 213. When one gets warm, I switch to the other. I keep two different flavors loaded, one fruit and one dessert, to avoid vapor’s tongue.

I also usually have a pair of Velocity RDAs on a pair of Coolfire TC100s with new juices loaded in those, trying recipes for taste and aging.

On the weekends I rest the TFV4s and switch to a TFV8 and Aromamizer Supreme. I won’t carry those during the work week because of concerns over leaking.

3 Likes

@Scottes777 is correct the solution is two mods with two different flavors …maybe one tart fruity and one heavier custardy cheesecake (example). I use Joyetech Ultimo tanks with single coils I wrap (22ga Ti 6 wrap) so there’s max vapor and little wire (0.1 ohm) Something with Dual Alien Claptons is going to make much more residual heat. With my Stainless Steel Cuboid I rarely get mod overheating, so I just swap tanks (flavor)

3 Likes

Two mods with complimentary flavors. Or three…:smiley:

1 Like

A single Vaping Outlaw Clapton 0.35ohm - https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=vaping%20outlaw%20clapton%20coils

1 Like

Most cost effective?

Personally the Cuboid 150w topped with a Theorem. 0.25 ohm SS coil.

Sheer bliss, and zero overheating issues. Added benefit… You get to change flavors often!!

1 Like

Ya, that’s me, much of the day…right here, camped out in front of all of YOU !
At my desk is no problem with a dozen mods/attys, I chain vape all day long.

When I hit the couch, it’s an easy choice between one of two devices [now thanks to @Rob62 for the 2nd]
Either one will do, and I also have a third choice, similar to the first.

A Kanger DripBox 160W with a Velocity V2 Dual SS .23ohm coils 445F DaMomma’s Hazelnut Cake

An iStick TC100W with a SJMY Kayfun V5 Single T1 titanium .4ohm coil 470F DaMomma’s Hazelnut Cake

A DripBox 160W with a Tsunami 24mm Dual SS .23ohm coils 445F DaMomma’s Bust-A-Nut

Nice clean flavorful COOL chain vapes

3 Likes

This and…

this are both on my to-buy list.

1 Like

Holler at me (pm) if you need/want any SS to experiment with before you buy!
I’ve got a few things to PIF gathering. :wink:

1 Like

I usually run w/ 3 mods all different sizes and different profiles. One fruity one bakery and one creamy ( fruity )

IPV 5 gets heavy so I switch over to a 60w eleaf then I have a lil 30w Istick that’s comfy.

Main tanks are still Tron-S w/ rebuild able coil and triton mini which I wish was rebuildable.

most of my RTAs are packed atm. Looking forward to setting up my lab and mixing the day away ! Still about 2 weeks out.

2 Likes

same as above, I have 3 or 4 mods on the go, I constantly change flavours so for me to run 1 mod is asking for 510 trouble if nothing else. and I always have one running my ‘cobweb clearer’ to continually cleanse my pallet :wink: the only time I change tops is when i’m going out in the car and I put my tanks on, I predominantly drip at home.

2 Likes

At this time I am using a couple different DNA on Drippers, Kennedy, Twisted Messes and a dripper tank the Pharaoh. I have an Aromamizer Supreme on a Reuleaux 2/3 all of those I use SS Claptons and one mesh. I have my specialty juice set up on an Ijoy Asolo 200wt using TI temperature control mode 32 aug TI wire .3 ohms, 30 to 35 wt 500℉ to 550℉.

2 Likes

i just vape straight 24g 6 wrap spaced coil on blue screwdriver in a tsunami on a mvp3pro , usually i chain hit about 60w. depending on juice. if its something like dragon fruit i turn it down to 48w. (48watt is the sweet spot for 24g / 6 wrap / blue screwdriver, in case you were wondering )

by chain hit i mean. no ramp up time. just trigger and pull in one instant.
chain hit consecutively.

2 Likes

Hows the Pharaoh? got my eye on that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was actually!
LMFAO
Well, that and I wonder where he got said blue screwdriver. Sounds like a great drink or recipe name!

PS: since ROB would/should obviously have dibs on that name… I’m calling DIBS here and now on “Smurfin’ Blue Screw!” (since I’m a fan of blueberry vapes anyways!! =D

3 Likes

in the chat we have already elected a leader “JOJO” and our first minister “Bodarc” to the church of the little blue screwdriver =D

4 Likes