What's your next purchase?

Ijoy Asolo 200 watt …what the hell no one else is doing it .

1 Like

I think I’m gonna wait for the new Sigelei 26650. November is not that long a wait! :wink:

2 Likes

My next purchases will be Yearbook, cap and gown and a senior trip. Damn kid is hornin’ in on my vape budget…

2 Likes

SWEET!

Triple 18650 with 25R’s should see me good for a 0.00000054ohm build lol.

Good find @jimk

CMJ

3 Likes

Heads up @Pattie!

1 Like

Add10 = 10% off coupon code

1 Like

It will be next week or so for me my friend, spent a bit much this month. Ha nothing unusual but its on my shopping list. Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

1 Like

I got my shipping notification for my belluses also. I have a mutation-x tank coming too but no update yet.

2 Likes

Now, if they only supplied clear or black O rings for the Mutation X…:pensive:… not a big color flair person when it comes to my tanks; the only color I care to see with my tank is the color of my juice! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I will get my Bellus in tomorrow or the day after and a TFV4 SMOK full kit, large tank. Ordered 30 ml of black honey tobacco and 100 ml of Caps VC V1 from Chefsvapour today. I only have about 1 ml of the black honey left and I do like that stuff :grinning:

2 Likes

Comic Sans be damned! :poop: …we’ll enjoy the tank anyway, I’m sure!:blush:

2 Likes

That’s a Chefs Vapor flavor in house flavor? I like the TFA black honey tobacco myself…mix a little FA honey in with the mixes to bump it up a notch. :blush:

No, it is TFA. It is one of the few places that sell it in the EU apart from flawyer but their shipping costs are higher. I looked at several vendors in the Netherlands that sell TFA but no black honey tobacco to be had, so Chefs it is.

1 Like

Our own @ohlol1 sells TPA on his shop but no black honey though…

I know, it is one of the places I’ve looked, in vain…

1 Like

Well I took the leap. I couldn’t wait for the CM or the LavaBox to come in stock… This will my intro into the DNA 200 chip.

HCIGAR VT200 BOX MOD

The HCigar VT200 is powered by an 11.1V 3S Li-Po 1300mAh battery (equivalent to 3900mAh of 18650 batteries) and features the new and highly anticipated Evolv DNA200 board. Evolv’s DNA200 board can output anywhere from 1 watt to TRUE 200 watts of DC power output and also includes voltage step up/down topology. The 3S Li-Po 1300mAh battery is included with the HCigar VT200 and can be replaced with a backup battery, which will be available for purchase in the near future. This powerful box mod is made of high quality aluminum.

Features:

Genuine Evolv DNA200 Chip
0.911" OLED Screen
Temperature Protection (Celsius and Fahrenheit)
Automatic Resistance Detection
Lower Lock Mode
Stealth Mode
Power Preset Mode
Resistance Lock
Preheat
Step Up/Step Down Topology
Micro USB Charging Port (Passthrough)
Made Of High Quality Aluminum
Brass Spring Loaded 510 Connector

Specifications:

Battery: Replaceable 11.1V 3S Li-Po 1300mAh Battery (Equivalent to 3900mAh of 18650 batteries)
Output Power: 1W - 200W
Output voltage: 1V - 9V
Temperature Range: 200ºF - 600ºF (~100°C - 300°C)
Temperature Control Resistance Range (Cold Reading): 0.08Ω - 1.0Ω
Standard Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 2.0Ω

Includes:

1x Hcigar VT200 Box Mod
1x 11.1V 3S Li-Po 1300mAh Battery
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual

5 Likes

What Color did ya get?
Personally I could never afford one, but it does look real sleak!

Oh I see Blue Very nice

I’m looking forward to the review of this mod that I’m sure will follow. Tell me, why is it so impossible to find supported wire types with these mods? I was looking at one on Eciggity just this morning but if it’s not specifically designed for Titanium I probably ain’t buyin.

http://www.eciggity.com/efusion-dna200-by-lost-vape/

1 Like

let’s see how long I wait I’m testing gearbest with this one?
http://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_257254.html

I’ve heard these are very well made ! I’ve also heard they grossly overstated the mah rating of the battery and it’s more like a 1000 mah to 900 mah bat . Hcigar is pretty good for correcting mistakes tho so maybe this is a second batch .