What's your next purchase?

that was quite a while and several mods ago :wink:

1 Like

i know ā€¦ hehe ā€¦ but itā€™s about the principle dammit. :sunglasses:

couldnā€™t pass up on the free shipping

1 Like

and a Griffinā€¦ hey it can be Xā€™mas for me too ??? right?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been on a spending hiatus lately, but this deal is too good to pass upā€¦
I paid over $40 for my 1st one! These are half that priceā€¦

Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave $19.99 (Velocity Style Deck) Original

6 Likes

That is a bargain!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! I have been wanting one of these but they were a little pricey. Last night I ordered one for myself and another for my wife :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

next week ill be driving for a vapecig vtbox200 (dna200 chip), a noisy cricket (hybrid mechmod) and maybe ill order a ā€œfuckingā€ sailor from Sweden wiat a dna200 if there is a list for one :slight_smile:

Thank you PV! Perfect time for me to pick up five more of these in case of the vape apocalypse!

1 Like

Hopefully, two of those are sitting in the post box when I get home. :grinning:

Thereā€™s something glorious about the simplicity of a mech mod! :sunglasses:ā€¦load the batteries and push the buttonā€¦happy!

1 Like

Happy!

2 Likes

have to correct youā€¦ HYBRID mechmod :smiley: ā€¦ iā€™ve already broken 2ā€¦ it seams like it cant take a smash to the curve :wink: both som hot wire (nuke) parallel dual coils at 0,25ohm ā€¦ the vape is beautifulā€¦

1 Like

I got low on PGā€¦ another good deal.

2 Likes

I gotta cool it on the spending for a bit. Not a lot of extra cash on a Social Services budget. Right now, I have plenty of flavoring, new mods, cotton and wire so Iā€™m good. Waiting on my Yep RDA (love the clone, but the posts are a soft stainless and strip easily) and thatā€™s it. Now, come around tax refund time, this will be a different story!

1 Like

Christmas (as usual) has put a big dent in my finances but I have recently purchased a RX200 (Black), Smart40S and Hollowpoint mods.

1 Like

I drank @Pro_Vapes koolaid now waiting impatiently for titaniumā€¦lol

3 Likes

I think one or two of you may like this ;0)

1-150W / 200-600ā€™F (100-315ā€™C) / 2*18650

Authentic Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC VW APV Box Mod $44.08

Like the minis so much, got this on preorder,
read somewhere the update will already take this to 200W

2 Likes

Oops! Pre-ordered that as well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve been so good to us,
would seem rude not to! :smirk:

1 Like

Iā€™m getting low on 22g Tiā€¦ I also ordered some 32g. Iā€™m about to start making all Ti Claptons. They will run in TC on the DNA 200. I think I can get 28/32g in some of these tanks.

3 Likes