What's your next purchase?

I went for spelt not spelled in my original reply, Because I couldn’t be arsed to spell the long version :grinning:

4 Likes

LostVape Therion + Govad RDA…coolest mod and by far the BEST rda I’ve owned. Too easy to build on!

5 Likes

Love my Therion, absolutely solid device. Got the goon on mine, but waiting on the Icon and peerless rda’s to arrive. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You’ll love the Peerless. I haven’t found anything to complain about other than it doesn’t come in copper.

3 Likes

I had therion go bad. Only 1 battery works now. The one on the right won’t read at all. What I did for a while was put both batteries in there and switch it out when the one got low. Now it’s in a box :worried:

1 Like

Thanks brother. Just waiting on it arriving :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just sounds like a bad connection. Nothing to lose taking it apart to check if you no longer use it.
You might just get her up and running again.
I love my Therion, awesome device.

1 Like

These just came in yesterday:

FlavourArt Pomegranate

FlavourArt White Peach

Flavor West Butterscotch Ripple

Flavor Apprentice RY4 Double

1 Like

I like that Govad RDA!!! Thanks for posting. Been looking for a dedicated single coil/large build space RDA for awhile now besides the Pharaoh. I like the Pharaoh as well, but I think I will grab a Govad as it is more of a dripper.

1 Like

Are the clamps n the Govad spring loaded like the Pharaoh?

Love the Metallica screen! You got a secondary screen after that? Like, favorite Metallica song? Fitting one would be Ride The Lightning :slight_smile:

I’ve got unique power up and secondary screens on all my DNA’s - example…

Fun stuff :wink:

3 Likes

just like the Pharaoh.

2 Likes

I’ve held out as long as I could… The frosting was a no-brainer, but I put a lot of thought into buying the Lemonade, but for me none that I’ve tried was as good as the FLV. Sometimes you just have to “bite the bullet”.

6 Likes

Hmmmm. Lemon aid. Hmmm. I may need to add this to the list. I’ve been really digging root beer flv. Ready to pull the trigger on a bigger order of that.

3 Likes

I’m trying some new flavors I’ve been eyeing for a bit…

1st order is from DIY Vapor Supply. My 1st time using this vendor…

This next order is from BCF, My 1st order of the VTA brand…

7 Likes

please let me know how that honeycomb is , id like to make a honey custard

4 Likes

The honeycomb doesn’t taste of honey beaut, it’s this sort of honeycomb (like in a Cadbury’s Crunchie - which you may not get in the US)

4 Likes

I agree with Lolly and others pointed out, that the honeycomb is not actual honey from a beehive with the waxy sweet comb around it. However it reminds me more of a lighter version of toffee, not the English one lol. It does have hints of Spanish/Italian nougat as well. Still might add a nice nuance to your custard, but if you were going for the actual honey profile its not that. VT does make a honey tho that is actual pretty good.

4 Likes

It’s excellent. Not honey like @Lolly said but sweet and crispy. It’s a really good flavor and something that’s somewhat different than any other flavors.

4 Likes

thank you ill pass lol

2 Likes