What's your next purchase?

Well, i decided to grab a regulated device, my first upgrade since my SVD. I love my mechs but i figured i would try one of the newer devices. I ordered a Dovpo 50w Mini and a Subtank mini. Love my unregulated GX-200 so much that i couldnt resist the 50w mini. Should ship on the 5th.

3 Likes

It’s funny I want to go backwards and get a mech mod but I’m still trying to decide what to get …I want something small and safe

2 Likes

I dont really see it as going backwards, sure the vape isnt as consistent but they are easy to repair and quite safe with a little knowledge. I can never say enough about the Stingray X, awesome mod and beautiful with low voltage drop.

2 Likes

Do you have a sku from FT …there are just so many!!

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind having the new IPV4 100w but am going to wait until a “real” user reviews it and it’s had a chance to have all the kinks come to the surface.

1 Like

I own several clones and 1 authentic. Of the clones i own the Infinite Stingray X is the best, it is identical is nearly every way. Here is a link to Focalecig USA warehouse: Link $35.99

This Kepler clone isnt bad either, its my knock around. You can instantly see the difference between it and the Infinite/authentic. It just feels cheaper but it is still an excellent mod. For the ten dollar price difference i would get the infinite/SXK: Kepler $25.70

Now it is possible you will have a crunchy switch, all it take to fix it is a cleaning and some pencil lead rubbed on the switch post.

1 Like

Very wise. Im an old school computer geek and if i have learned anything its not to be the first to buy.

4 Likes

Thanks ken ! I’m gonna check that out for sure

1 Like

Have any questions just holler. And remember no spring loaded tanks/RBA’s with hybrid caps, that mistake could be catastrophic, they come with both caps.

I have a Manhattan clone that i need to trade, i absolutely hate it because im very anal about everything. The battery has a bit of a side to side rattle as the ID of the 18650 tube is just a bit too big and it is rare to find a non-adjustable RBA that works on it. I can easily overlook these small issues but i have horrible carpal tunnel and the magnets in this thing could pick up a car! :grimacing:

I’ll surely consult you before I operate , just to be sure

1 Like

I’ve got about 6 mech’s and my fav is the stingray for it’s size… have u considered any of the dual mech’s out there some r really small like the castigato?

A friend who pre-ordered one (who I keep bustin his balls about ) sent me this yesterday

I think we should wait I’ve been stuffing $ in a jar for about a month waiting and waiting for someone to get the temp control rt and the device! It’ll happen soon if not I’ll have enough for a sx 350 …oh shit it’ll be sooner than I thought!

2 Likes

wow, glad I waited. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I am looking for something small ! Stingray will prob be what I get . Everyone seems to agree about them . I haven’t put much consideration into mechs aside from knowing I don’t want a hybrid

I only stepped into mech mods about 3ish weeks ago upgrading from an MVP2.0

I chose a FUHATTAN clone from FT and boy oh boy was it a great decision.

I’m using Samsung 25R’s as my 18650 choice and I’ve just built a .21ohm dual coil build with a 28/32 Clapton and a twisted 28g in parallel on a 2mm ID with 6 wraps on each coil and holy hell does it produce flavoursome clouds.

I chose the copper/carbon fibre Fuhattan due to the low voltage drop on this mech.

1 Like

My next purchase though is probably going to be some VTC5’s so I can go a bit lower in ohms, maybe a couple of new RDA’s or an RTA.

Then next month I may opt for either
Istick50w
M80
Vapor Flask v3

With possibly something like a Goliath or Goblin or even the Lemo2.

J

1 Like

You might want to reconsider the flask for now. Check out the latest on the vapor flask v3 thread.

1 Like

Seen it don’t worry.

But thanks for the tip.

J

Now i cant be held responsible for this information if something should happen to go wrong. BUT you can build lower with 25r’s. The 1 second pulse rating is 100amps. The more stress you put on the batt the shorter its lifespan but you could build a bit lower without any damage. Ive built down to .15ohms without the batt getting hot.

Personally, i wont buy VCT5’s, there are too many well made fakes out there. VCT4’s are rated for 30A pulse as well but are 2100mah. I own a couple VCT4’s and the 25r’s perform close enough that i wouldnt pay the extra money. In most of the tests i have seen the 25r’s held its own against the VCT4 and both the VCT4 and 25r were close to the VCT5. For the extra money you are spending it isnt worth it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight.

More 25R’s it will be then. Lol.

They are tanks to be honest.

I’ll probably go down the route of a box mod that can fire lower ohms if I choose too.

J

1 Like