What's your next purchase?

Canceled my Vamo V10 order, well put it on hold. Seems they will only work with stacked *350 batts and not single *650 as advertised. Hopefully this oversight gets fixed with the next round.

My goblin did not arrive to me today which is disappointing ā€¦even though I paid extra to have it shipped quicker . I wonā€™t be ordering from this company again as I emailed them and asked if it would arrive before the weekend and they said it definitely would . Second vaping tragedy of the week ā€¦broken Lemo and no goblin!!

Cant really place the blame on the company, shipping times suck across all methods right now. USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS have all been behind over the last few weeks. Unless the unit is still sitting at the warehouse.

I remember ordering my X-Ray specs from the back of some magazine when i was a kid. Normal shipping times across the USA were 8-10 weeks. It amazes me how quickly an order from China can arrive today.

Only reason I blame them is because they told me if I paid for the quick ship it would arrive today or before , now I am going to receive it Monday probably at the same time I would have got it had I paid for reg shipping . The company is only 5 hours away !! Anyhow shit happens . I just want my goblin!!!

1 Like

Hehehe, i feel your pain man. My last shipment from Capellas took two weeks, from Cali to WIā€¦ Was hard to wait as i ordered some new flavorings to test. They ONLY offer FedEx shipping and i despise FedEx.

What company did you order the Goblin from? Been thinking about one for myself.

Iā€™m Canadian so I ordered from a company out of Toronto. I donā€™t want to post the name of the company because now I feel bad haha I just really wanted my goblin! Itā€™d probably be cheaper for you to order from somewhere closer .

Alrighty. It most certainly would be cheaper for me to order down here, hehe.

Although with the crap Canadian dollar youā€™d get 20% off right there . Who knows may be cheap !

Iā€™m kinda waiting for ā€œthemā€ to perfect the temp control @ on a higher wattage device??? But Iā€™m so impatient my b-day Sunday so I wanna buy something now??? Ha-ha!!!

1 Like

They have a vapor flask v3 clone on fasttech for like 68 bucks ā€¦got one good review on YouTube . Iā€™d wait tho it just came out

Itā€™s so hard to WAIT!!!

Donā€™t I know it ! Iā€™m bursting with goblin fever right now ! And I also have my eye on that flask but Iā€™m gonna wait a month or two and find out if itā€™s worth it

Order Date: February 28, 2015 - Processed Amount: $111.15 ----- 33 Flavors from EcigExpress a few duplicates to see the differences between the vendors.

Amount sent: $145.00 USD

1 Kanger Subtank Mini
1 Kanger Subtank Nano
2 Each Color Kuro Concepts ( 2 CW-20, 2 CW-25, 2 CW30 )
1 Mini eLeaf iStick
1 Smok Xpro M80 ( Black)

Amount sent: $96.00 USD

1 iVapo S1
1 Mevi Tank
1 Mega Tank

Amount sent: $18.07 USD

100 ct 2ml Syringes

Amount $12.73 USD

5 - 5 pc 30 ml dripper bottles (and another something not vape related)

I think I should be set for a week or two.

Just bought an ipv2 mini 70w and a subtank mini now Iā€™ll be a postal tracking fool!!! Ha-ha

Be careful w that xpro 80 I have a friend w a 50 and the fire button got stuck a few times he returned itā€¦ check out some vids on YouTube I think itā€™s an issue w others!!! Thatā€™s y I went w the 70

Iā€™ve looked a few vids already, if it becomes an issue Iā€™ll find a replacement button :smile: http://www.mouser.com has a wide selection

1 Like

Check this out due out in June udā€™s next big thing!!!

1 Like

My next purchase will be a Cthulhu RTA ā€¦itā€™s like a top fill goblin with a bigger build deck ā€¦less known but a hidden gem from what Iā€™ve heard

2 Likes

http://www.smogdistribution.com/group-buys/cthulhu-tank-cthulhu-mod/
I think theyā€™re ready?

Apparently shipping out sometimes next week ! Hopefully