Where to buy hardware

I want to do some heavy shopping this weekend and would really like to be directed as to what web based stores are great to deal with. I was looking at myvaporstore.com and their prices look really great, but I don’t know if their legit or no. Do you have any have favorite place to shop online?

1 Like

I have had good service thru VapeNW and also ecig.com. Hope that helps.

5 Likes

I’ve bought from VapeNW, ecig.com, angelcigs, fasttech, eciggity, and fluidvapes. None of them really did anything special, i pay, they send, i’m happy. I’ve also had good experiences with ebay sellers by and large, though I would caution you against buying batteries from anywhere other than a reputable vendor like illumn.com.

3 Likes

Lot’s of great ones available. Here are a few that I’ve used multiple times and would recommend.

www.eciggity.com - great all around and has 20% off store wide until August 8th.
www.vapenw.com - I’ve always had great luck and super prices. Some don’t like the return policy.
www.ecig.com - often best prices on web, limited selection and again check the return policy.
www.vaperoyalty.com - really nice selection and very good prices, fast shipping

5 Likes

www.myvaporstore.com and vapenw are the ones I use.

4 Likes

Perfect. They (www.myvaporstore.com ) have everything I wanted. I’m assuming that you have ordered hardware from them and that it was all good. I was just concerned that they weren’t a good place to order from.

I checked out eciggity, vapenw, ecig, vaperoyalty, however their stock is mostly sold out of everything I wanted. I guess everyone is gearing up before doomsday hits next week.

4 Likes

Yeah the 20% off at eciggity is a good deal. I’m not surprised.

I’ve shopped at eciggity and vaperdna with issues. Quick shipping.
Don’t forget there will be one more USA holiday coming up for discounts…Labor Day or Memorial Day.

With the FDA doomsday coming up, I’m afraid of waiting for a sale. I wish I knew what was going to happen, but I’m preparing for the worst.

1 Like

Has anyone used VaporAuthority?

Doombsday is two years out. The bigger worry is changes in state and federal taxation.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean… FDA “Dumbs-day”! :rage:

2 Likes

Oh and doomsday where the FA tells every small business shop owner to bend over and stick it

I’ve ordered from MyVapeStore several times, they have fast service and their products are good. If you order over $30 add a vape band to your order and it will be free. The vape band that is!

I ordered a TF-G2 last nite.

2 Likes

I try to buy from the place that offers the best customer service/support after there is a problem found. I noticed a few companies mentioned, have a few poor reviews regarding faulty products delivered and no offered satisfactory resolutions.

Good advice…I learned the hard way with VaporWhale. Stay away from that vendor. I will never order anything from them ever again.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vaporwhale-beware-of-the-bs/71912

3 Likes

2 years, really. I thought they were going to be closing down the vape shops. Good to know.

I should have said the Fraud and Deception Administration

3 Likes

Thanks Cloyce, I just wanted to make sure they were lagit.

1 Like

I ordered 8/4/16, shipped 8/5/16 at 10:54 AM

1 Like

101vape.com is another fast and reliable US vendor. I personally have never had an issue with them and they ship ridiculously fast.

3 Likes