Where to buy hardware

Oh and doomsday where the FA tells every small business shop owner to bend over and stick it

I’ve ordered from MyVapeStore several times, they have fast service and their products are good. If you order over $30 add a vape band to your order and it will be free. The vape band that is!

I ordered a TF-G2 last nite.

2 Likes

I try to buy from the place that offers the best customer service/support after there is a problem found. I noticed a few companies mentioned, have a few poor reviews regarding faulty products delivered and no offered satisfactory resolutions.

Good advice…I learned the hard way with VaporWhale. Stay away from that vendor. I will never order anything from them ever again.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vaporwhale-beware-of-the-bs/71912

3 Likes

2 years, really. I thought they were going to be closing down the vape shops. Good to know.

I should have said the Fraud and Deception Administration

3 Likes

Thanks Cloyce, I just wanted to make sure they were lagit.

1 Like

I ordered 8/4/16, shipped 8/5/16 at 10:54 AM

1 Like

101vape.com is another fast and reliable US vendor. I personally have never had an issue with them and they ship ridiculously fast.

3 Likes

I have had plenty good hardware from MVS shop on !

2 Likes

Has anyone mentioned www.Heavensgifts.com ? use discount code AHG25 for 25% off almost everything. wide selection there. they are also having a ELR giveaway contest HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest

4 Likes

arent they out of china ???

VAPENW has been really good ,

1 Like

Ya so is Fastech, cheaper prices for just a little extra shipping time. and they have a huge inventory.

1 Like

what is ( a little extra time ) VapeNw i in two days from order , the extra price is worth the fast shipping , for me if its two to three weeks to save a few bucks per item ill pass just my opinion , unless im spending hundreds with one purchase

Some orders can take 2-3 weeks, but it just depends what i’m ordering sometimes that don’t matter their low prices makes it worth it. I can sometimes save enough to upgrade the shipping to rush and still save money. I usually build the order with several vendors and calculate shipping and the total even when i’m ordering from US based companies.

1 Like

looking at heavens gift they have alot of things but their prices arent that great to be honest , but i havent checked fasttech i need to order some things i might give it a go just to see since the things arent things i need quick

I shop at hoosierecig.com, excellent service wide variety and most importantly great prices. Use 5off for coupon code for 5%off. Good luck

1 Like

myvaporstore has been very good to me… in fact, I had a mod go bad and they replaced it instantly.

They are really good. I price between vapenw and myvaporstore. Never had a problem with either, just different sales.

1 Like