Which RDA? Recommendations?

smaller chamber rdas are great for flavor and i prefer them but if i may warn you that u may not go back to a tank. It depends on the style of the tank too but a great mix in the rda might appear weak in your tank. Sry, if i gave u more to think about but there are tons of options available.

4 Likes

Maybe the dead rabbit or the bonza - i think both could be run as a single

5 Likes

The DR was another I thought about.

1 Like

Stands to reason - the vapour has less far to travel. For this reason, would an RDA with a larger chamber …ie a larger (24-25 plus mm) atty be a better bet?

yes the DR would work as a single… the Bonza appears to be dual

One i would recommend as a Single coil RDA is the DPRO RDA by Coilart. But i would get it with the Ultem top cap and not the aluminum one.

I use it with dual coils and i really like the good flavor i get out of it, but i know others like @mjag like it a lot with single coil and both he and i have done reviews on that RDA.
Check them out and also other reviewers take on it.

1 Like

Bonza you can put one coil in and shut down the airflow on one side

2 Likes

it was on the tip of my tongue, harder to recall things as the days go by.:cry:

1 Like

Yep… this looks like a good’n. Good review too @Norseman! Thx :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. If you get one i would like to know what you think about it and i think @mjag would like to know as well.

1 Like

Oh yeah… of course. another good’n …designed by a bogan

1 Like

The only thing that could possibly deter me about this atty is the restricted airflow - there was a time I loved the AF tighter but these days I’m lovin’ the the airiness of my supreme v2 & would be looking for something vaguely kinda sorta in that ball park. That said, if I get one,which is still quite possible despite the AF (damn…I might have to get 2 RDA’s), I’ll gladly share my thoughts

2 Likes

I run the Goon as a single, mine leaks a lot though… :laughing:

2 Likes

Vandy Vape Pulse 22mm fits the criteria you listed and is excellent for flavor testing.

1 Like

No one has asked you this yet. Coil build? What are you building? Material? Round wire or Clapton or do caper zipper dragon stuff lol? Some rdas don’t perform well with simple round wire builds some you just can’t fit a big build in.

2 Likes

Thx @NChris… I’ll definitely consider one of these. It certainly seems Vandy Vape are turning out some good RDA’s

1 Like

Good questions!.. for a single coil I’ll be looking at using something like SS or N80 fused claptons at around 0.2 with a 3mm ID. I’d imagine there wouldnt be to many RTA’s these days that’d have trouble fitting a build like this …would there??

The Wasp is great for squonking but can be a bit spitty when dripping. Thecjuice well is very small so you have to drip a lot. The flavor is excellent though.

1 Like

For rda and general purposes for dual coils I would recommend the goon v1 or rebel recoil (the latest version). Both of which I really enjoy. Both do fine with round wire or Clapton.

For pure single coil I enjoy my entheon very much but the authentic is spend’y and really does better with a round Clapton at 2.5 or a flat Clapton with 3mm…but also does well with round wire as well.

1 Like

Here’s another viewpoint on the DPRO, with added entertainment value included :grin:

4 Likes