Which RDA? Recommendations?

I went back and checked… actually while they were suppose to be the same Goon 1.5 I had ordered one from FT and the other from efuntop

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right on that @TheTinMan . And honestly, would I be able to tell the diff? Probably not. Needless to say, @Rob62’s discovery did trigger a knee-jerk reaction… out of principle as much as anything.
Like I said above, it was a very close call b’twn the DR & the Bonza - so this time, my thin streak of Aussie patriotism has been forced to the fore -its a Bonza.

3 Likes

I can’t fault you there. I love the Bogan. Cheers!

4 Likes

You’re drinking beer at this hour? :rofl:

5 Likes

It is a saying by Bogan. But normally he says “Cheers dickhead”. von probably would have got it, but others might have found it rude and obscure.

6 Likes

@TheTinMan might not be… but I certainly am!! Cheers …mate!

3 Likes

Ive fallen into that hole before!

3 Likes

What mod do you use to squonk with the Wasp? I’m pretty new to DIY and vaping in general. Came across this thread as I want to buy my first RDA predominantly for flavour testing and now know about squonking. If I could use the Wasp for both flavour testing and all day day purposes that’d be absolutely ideal.

1 Like

I have the COV Wraith, Druga Squonk and Hcigar VT Inbox. The VT is my favorite. The Wraith is OK but not great. The Druga is pretty much garbage but it was a giveaway win so not a big deal. The kit came with the Druga RDA and it’s really good. The flavor is on point. The Wasp is a great single coil atty but I use my Druga RDA in squonk mode more than any other RDA.

2 Likes

Bonza has arrived!!
Built… Dual 3mm Ni80 @ .16
Wicked
Vaped… 70w
Bloody Bonza awesomeness! Incredible flavour! Love love love the airflow!
Now the hard part,… I’ll pull a coil out of it and use it to test flavours as I intended …soon
Thanks again folks for all the advise!!!

7 Likes

Do you by chance remember/know where the one with the deeper well came from? Or was this as it appears (and only a recent “revelation” for you)?

2 Likes

while it doesnt concern me, it may be nice to know for others

3 Likes

I will check when I get back home, I believe the deeper one was FT but will confirm that.

3 Likes

The Goon 1.5 I received from efun top is the one that had the deeper well, as an aside I do like the deeper welled rda better.

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

1 Like

I have the DR I hate it I hate building it an not impressed with the flavor vaping it

3 Likes

Do you like single or dual coil builds better? Interested in trading something for it?

3 Likes

I like the DR but I like the Drop even better. I’ll take that DR off your hands if you don’t like/use it. Money? Trade? PM me if you are interested @Steve-o_54 ok.

Or @Fishaddict420, looks like he asked you first. Just saw that, not trying to jump in front of you brotha.

2 Likes

have heard a lot of peps that really like the DR perhaps u should look at it differently w/ how u build it , make sure air holes line up or center more, etc. There are a lot of rdas peps give up on right away before experimenting.

2 Likes

Maybe this can help you:

4 Likes