Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

nicest box mod i’ve ever seen (the purple and black dual potentiometer . what a beauty . does it work similar to the hexohm or tesla invader 3 ?

Sort of…much stronger though.

1 Like

i ask because i got a tesla invader 3 and haven’t touched any other mod since i got it over a month ago , vv is for me .its still semi regulated tho ? short circuit protection and the basics ?

1 Like

It has several features…among them:
Voltage output lock. (Regulated mode)
Reverse polarity protection.
Low voltage cutoff.
Lock/unlock.
And being a PWM, pretty awesome battery life!
These features are available on the Smart PWM v2.2 board.
There are other boards I use that do more or less.

2 Likes

And yeah, these things are amazing. They make Juice taste all the better. Ask around…try one out…or wait for someone to chime in, lol…

3 Likes

yea i am exclusive vv , i thought the no battery bar would bug me but it doesn’t at all . those are all some amazing boxes you make , good craftsman for sure , is there a website i can buy one of these? or do you just do it locally ?

2 Likes

All sales are handled personally directly with me. Eventually I’ll grow and get a website or something of the sort…but for now, I enjoy the personal interaction of every sale.
If you’re interested, just shoot me a PM and we’ll go from there.

4 Likes

I absolutely vouch for this, nothing comes close @fundyfogger92 🖒

5 Likes

thats pretty darn cool in my opinion that you deal with all your customers , that would make it a experience not just buying the most popular mod of the month at shop. i’m quite interested but i’d really hate to waste your time , but what would one of those small dual vv boxes go for give or take some moneys ? or should i pm you for that?
thanks

2 Likes

Not a waste of time at all.
We can do it here.
I have a couple left that I’ll do for $85 plus shipping. The other little ones, if I’m correct in which little ones you’re talking about, are $100 plus shipping. I have other styles and boards I do as well…the price varies depending on what’s inside. Basically my price ranges fromb $85 to $300. And for the time being, I offer free engraving. (Simple engravings)

3 Likes

those are some really good prices for a hand made quality device such as yours . i like the small dual one that doesn’t look like it fits two batteries but magically it has two batteries haha , very innovative of you to switch it up like that! , that alone makes me want one .but to have any mod of that quality and knowing who created it makes it pretty special imo .where abouts on planet earth are you?

1 Like

Louisville Kentucky
I’ll ship anywhere, btw
Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

not very far , i’m just north east of new york up in nova scotia- canada
i may have to beg the wife to allow me to buy one of these, seeing how my birthday isn’t till november .tight leash but i still get to bark at the traffic sometimes :laughing:

6 Likes

I was very impressed with the quality of the engraving you are able to put on your mods “In house” so to speak.A very nice touch brother , thank you so much!
For those that don’t know this is my latest mod I had @Whiterose0818 build for me a couple of weeks ago.I gave him a few idea’s about the engraving theme and I love the design he implemented on this one.
This latest one is exactly what I had in mind for a perfect carry mod and the fire button is perfect , it has in my mind the perfect height and feel.
I love it brother , Thank You!
Here are the obligatory pics showing the clean build and the quality.Rob you are a true professional!

7 Likes

Ok, Fam…not sure who’s gonna see this initially, but I have completed a hybrid stabilized wood DNA 250 mod. This particular piece has a MaxAmps 3s 1850 lipo in it, resin buttons and a 30mm 510. It is my first stab wood DNA and although I don’t think it’s perfect, it is pretty sweet. This unit is for sale…if anyone is interested, please PM me for details!

There will be more styles and designs coming, but this is what’s available now!
Thanks and, as always, much love!

19 Likes

look at that it has a screen as well that shows everything you are really blowing up that mod looks good

3 Likes

I second that!

2 Likes

Damnit man, you just keep building better and better. Let us know when you get that Death Star built.
Nice, very nice job!

4 Likes

Wow, well done! Just this morning I thought, if Whiterose would work with stabilized wood, that would be going through the roof :laughing: Looking forward to future posts!

3 Likes

Thats beautiful :ok_hand:

3 Likes