Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

I have several colors on hand, but the guy doing my stabilizing, casting and milling will do any colors…so any request will be fulfilled. He does white, pearl, metallic, blues, reds, greens, all colors and all combinations. Thanks for the plug, @BoyHowdy!
And in resin/stabilized wood/hybrid enclosures, I can do PWM and/or DNA…whatever is needed.
If it’s not known publicly, I am down for a few weeks, as I had surgery on my main hand yesterday.
Thumb joint replacement.
But I am taking orders, which will be fulfilled in order received as soon as I’m back up and running!

7 Likes

Get well soon brother :wink:🖒
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

7 Likes

Rest and heal man, plenty of time to whittle :smile:

7 Likes

Hope you heal quickly Brother

7 Likes

Speedy recovery to you sir!

5 Likes

Here are a couple of videos people may like that explains what stabilized wood really is. This may help you understand why it is one of the more expensive materials used in mod making.

It is a 2 part series and will take about a half hour to watch both parts. Well worth it if you do not know what stabilized wood really is.

6 Likes

Great share brother! Thanks!

4 Likes

What do we have here?

4 Likes

The anticipation…

4 Likes

Hello beautiful!

Wanna snuggle?

21 Likes

Dammittt man! They just get better and better!

7 Likes

Hell to the yes! That’s a gorgeous item! Congrats on a brilliant decision. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I need some learning my man. I don’t have a clue how to get the best out of this device. We may need to converse via telecommunications. It is a beautiful piece of work, much like yours, now what?

Mine is a DNA 200.

1 Like

Is that an issue? Don’t they all work ina similar fashion…

I am at work but …First I would go to the evolv web site and download the interactive tutorial for using escribe.You will need to download that as well.

2 Likes

What he said.
@TheTinMan1 that’s a great start

2 Likes

Not really, no. The one you have is probably a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) box which…if i understand correctly, operates nearly like an unregulated mod. There is some good info on PWM boards on ELR. Maybe it’s in this thread, I’m not sure. The DNA is entirely regulated and temperature control. So unless I’m mistaken there is a vast difference between them. Others on here have the PWM mods and can help you. I’m pretty sure @Pugs1970 does.

1 Like

The one @TheTinMan1 has is a DNA250

2 Likes

Ahhh, nice. I’ve not used a 250 yet. Is there a big difference between them?

1 Like