Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

My very first build was a DNA200, built with a 1500mAh lipo. I would like to build another for myself, using the new DNA250.
I am currently chatting with another forum member about possibly building them a DNA75 with a lipo battery.
You have something in mind?

1 Like

I was thinking DNA200 with an Avengers theme on the mod.

2 Likes

It can definitely be doneā€¦just let me know if you wanna do this!
If you would like a quote, lemme knowā€¦my current case provider who does my laser engraving doesnā€™t have ideal cases for DNA Mods so I would have to source the engraving elsewhere, but it can be done!

1 Like

Something like this?

Iā€™m pretty sure that could be done with a good engraver. For the best details, though, youā€™d probably want a 1590b enclosure

Would you want that on the case itself or on the lid of the case?

I posted that for @Obi-Wan as a teaser.

1 Like

So the new board, the NLPWM board, which has accurate readings with the onboard voltmeterā€¦giving readings for voltage output, resting/unloaded battery voltage and loaded battery voltage. It also features low voltage cutoff and has onboard adjustment buttons and fire button. All ya hafta do is add button actuators. And a board holder. And a case. And a lipo, lolā€¦and a 510ā€¦and wire, lolā€¦this thing is bad ass! Best PWM board Iā€™ve used or installed yet!

Because of the all in one board, I was able to stuff a big ass 1500mAh lipo into a little old g+!
Super impressed with this one!

12 Likes

Iā€™m just beside myself with JOY over my new mod. Thank you so much @Whiterose0818 !

Itā€™s gorgeous.

25 Likes

That looks Awesome @Alisa !

3 Likes

thats sexy

5 Likes

wow that is thin ,that looks great , do 18650s fit ???

2 Likes

Yes sirā€¦this board can be mounted to anything. This particular build is in a 1590g+ enclosureā€¦which can hold dual 18650s or at least a couple of different lipos that I have in stock. The enclosure in this picture is 27mm deep, compared to 31mm that your mod is. Itā€™s only 4mm difference.
I do have to say, in all fairness, that the picture you are probably looking at is without the lid attached.

2 Likes

Beautiful! Nice work, @Whiterose0818.

3 Likes

i see im waiting for a small one , i live mine and have a velocity v2 on it , but personally i like small as possible but that one is still looking good ill be getting another in time ty

Iā€™m still learning about it, but so farā€¦ this is a beautifully made mod. The button is purrrrrrrfect. I was worried it would just be too big for my hand, but itā€™s not. It IS bigger than my rx200, but not as heavy. No rough edges. Very smooth, and the artwork is very clean.

Thanks again my friend. I will enjoy using this one for years.

8 Likes

this pleases me more than you can imagineā€¦thank you!!!

6 Likes

I just finished these two:

There is actually a third, but there are issues with the board, so itā€™s not finished. And yes, itā€™s matchy matchy, like these.
The voltmeter matches their color also.
Definitely for sale. All three of them. Price to be determined.
Night ehr-body!!

19 Likes

Aah, the red one is too slick :heart: Gorgeous!

3 Likes

I just realized after rereading my last postā€¦the third, unfinished mod is green.

2 Likes