Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Omg. Very beautiful .

1 Like

Hello @Whiterose0818, what kind of boards have you used for these mods? They look like sled mounted. Is the engraving done with a laser or a mechanical device?

these particulat units have Big Als PWM sled boards in them. The engraving you see is done with a laser.

3 Likes

They are BEEEEEAUTIFUL!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow…so gorgeous…I know I say that every time you post pictures of your newest creations, but I really mean it every time I say it…absolutely BEAUTIMUS!!!

3 Likes

@whiterose do you see yourself doing any mechmod style pens or sguare small ones i love my theorim on a smok basic battery it fits on there nice ant neat and only a button to push

sorry, didnt see this post. i wasnt properly tagged.
um, i dont initially see me doing mech mods or even any single battery mods.
its not completely impossible, though.
i originally didnt think i would ever make wooden mods, but i’m currently working on some now.
Resin mods, also.
pix will be posted!
:wink:

3 Likes

i have these two, a red and blue. i also have a bronze one i did and the green one will be finished very soon.
if any one is interested, i have settled on some prices.
FYI…these mods are only 25mm thick!

$110 each.

8 Likes

Those are beautiful!!! I am loving the PWM you made for me , it is my favorite mod!
I have an idea …pm headed your way!

3 Likes

yes mine as well i never enjoyed an rda or rta until my whiterose

2 Likes

Nooooooooo. Don’t do this to me…I collect roses. :frowning:

3 Likes

Starting something awesome today:

24 Likes

oh boy :flushed::heart_eyes:

Christmas out of the way and I’ll be coming back for another dude if you’ll oblige :ok_hand::ok_hand:

that is somethin else…

2 Likes

Yes sir…anytime, and I mean it. This one will go up for sale, if you’re interested. I plan on doing more like this one, if you would rather wait. Either way, i got you, brother.

2 Likes

Legend :+1:…what’s that round window…circle…dial??..at the bottom of it?..can’t way it up from this angle?

1 Like

I am putting a potentiometer in there…like these:

Same principle as your slide pot, but in a dial.

6 Likes

ahh gotcha, I love the hidden away slide, so clean and tidy :ok_hand: but on that new one the dial looks sweet :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m doing a black dial pot with a silver bezel, a 16mm silver fire switch and a flat top silver 510.

Because I’m building this one with a lipo battery, there was no room inside for a slide pot.

1 Like

That looks spectacular. Do you have any way to make a custom DNA200? If so I’ll send you one you can pull the board from. It would be great to have something like this that’s custom made.

1 Like