Will it never let up

Well Here we go again Oso will need his Vetmedin at the end of the week any help will be appreciated.

I guess I should explain somewhat, Presently it costs me $81 and change for a 30 day supply of Vetmedin. anyone wishing to help me out I really appreciate it. With the change in our medical insurance RX coverage I just do not have the money for Osoā€™s meds. I lost one furbaby last week I canā€™t lose another one. I donā€™t know where Iā€™d get the strength to make it through it.

Well thereā€™s one thing off my mind, wifeā€™s Dr changed her pain meds back to the patch and itā€™s been hell for her waiting for them to reach the treatable level in her system. The med she was on before had naloxone or something like that in it. It interfered with the patch working to full capacity. It is now out of her system and the patch is all the way into her system. Wifey is now back to the the normal pain of a 3.5 to 5 on the pain scale that she lives with. Beats the hell out of the 7 or 8 that she was going though during transition.

3 Likes

Thanks to all for caring during the on going saga of how fucked up life has become thanks to our wonderful government. Think Iā€™d go build a cabin in the wilderness if it werenā€™t for all the shit we have to rely on from our wonderful society. :poop:

I could do with just about anything including my MT Dew, but not without vaping supplies and I donā€™t do well without the seizure meds. Kinda sucks but WTF

1 Like