Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with the Premade Mesh Coils (Ended)

Guess mesh coil RTAs are no stranger to you building enthusiasts since it’s getting hot again in the community recently. Some builders love it due to its better wicking & more flavorful clouds than normal coils, while some think it’s a little bit tricky to build it. Now, we’re exciting to introduce a new sub ohm tank from Freemax - Fireluk Mesh, which gives a perfect solution for those who’re interested in mesh coil. It adopts a pre made mesh coil that’s made of kanthal mesh and 100% organic cotton, supporting 40w to 90w power with a resistance of 0.15ohm. As we know, it has larger surface area than traditional wires, so it heats evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively, then delivering unrivaled flavor and vapor clouds. Moreover, you can chain vape on it with no problem at all and use it for a longer time. Featuring 3 attractive types of Carbon Fire/Resin/Stainless Steel with a 24mm diameter and 3ml juice capacity, it fits nicely on most box mods. Plus a convenient top fill design and easy-to-adjust bottom airflow system, this new Fireluke Mesh tank will satisfy all mesh coil lovers and chain vapers. Wanna get your hand on this sub ohm tank? Pretty easy, just enter our giveaway to WIN.

To enter:
1.Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.

2.Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

3.What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day.

4.Share Freemax Fireluke Mesh on any of your social media pages. (Optional)

Note:
1.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Jan 2, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 30 participants.

Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 2 set are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank? Here you go.

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, the First Pre-made Mesh Coil Subohm Tank! 20 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

3 Likes

1.Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.
The mesh and ease of wicking are big pluses, there is a wide selection of different finishes and colors to suit anyone’s taste.

2 Likes

2.Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

@Jazzy_girl @anon60225325 @worm1

4 Likes

3.What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day? I received a lot of plastic bottles for mixing and gave out some juices.

3 Likes

#1 Heard a lot about mesh tanks lately, sounds very interesting. Pre-made coils would be the perfect solution to someone wanting to try it out. These tanks are very bling-bling looking and stylish, many colors to suit everyone.
Holding up to chain vaping is a big plus in my opinion.

2 Likes

#2 @TW12 @woftam @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

#3 @Cutlass92 @tartarusspawn @woftam

2 Likes

#4 @Lexie3 @Flavour_Clouds @VapeyMama

3 Likes

#5 Didn’t receive any vape gears for Christmas but bought myself a few rta’s. Gave a work buddy a bottle of juice.

2 Likes

The trend of using meshes is spreading.
Now we have a tank with a mesh heater.
I hope next will be RTA.

@Quadfx @QaxXxuZ @qwestor

1.Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank
I watched a video on the mesh and it looks very easy to install and I’d love to try it!

1 Like

#1 Stylish looking tank and like the rebuilt coiles

#2 Tag friends

@VapeMama @TW12 @mrpipes

2 Likes

#3 I’ve been buying myself presents all month lol. Mod, flavors, bottles, etc

1 Like

#4 @NChris @Bugalien @tartarusspawn

#5 @Sprkslfly @Lolly @JoJo

2 Likes

Post #1
Interesting colors

Post # 2
@Hobag @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit @oldvaporuser

Post # 3
No vape gear given or recv’d for the Holidays that’s reserved for socks and ugly sweaters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes