Win Joyetech eGo AIO 10th Anniversary, Experience Simple Vape Style--8/21

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit, designed for Joyetech 10th Anniversary with pocket-friendly size and elegant design. Consisting of 1500mAh built-in battery and 2ml tank, the Joyetech eGo AIO kit is a compact yet powerful pen style AIO starter kit with anti-leakage TFTA structure, child-lock design and changeable LED lights.Moreover, the eGo AIO Kit comes with an innovative BF SS316 0.6ohm head for best MTL inhale with stable direct output to provide a great vaping experience of nice taste and vapor clouds. In short, the Joyetech eGo AIO Kit is definitely a simple yet excellent device for starters and experienced vapers. Just get it, the Joyetech eGo AIO will never let you down.And now we offer you chance to win it for free!

To enter:

Play word chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:

Joeyetch eGo AIO
O-ring
Geekvape

If you draw a blank then post
Joyetech eGo AIO Kit
Next post will start with Letter ‘O’

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 21, 2018.
2.Each person can post 8 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

3 Likes

Post #1

Joyetech eGo AIO

@MysticRose @robin @Laura5 @Lolly @adary (I sneaked a peak at your profile and you’re a member now :tada:) @SunnyT @Cosmic @CosmicTruth @Mark_Turner @eStorm

This one would be nice to give to my nephew.

5 Likes

Post #1

O-ring (how unimaginative of me :slight_smile:

Indeed I am. it was a surprise when I woke up this morming :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Gauge (wire)
1 Like

Eleaf

10/char

1. Fahrenheit

#post 1. Temp Control

Post #1