Win OBS KFB, A Portable All-in-one Kit Fitting for Every Vaper (Ended)

Forum folks, very delighted to see you again. This time we bring you guys a small and stylish kit – OBS KFB as prizes. It’s a portable AIO device with internal 2ml tank with a single replaceable 18650 battery tube. It features top side filling, top airflow and replaceable 18650 cell design. The mod can reach to a 50W maximum output, which is relatively powerful considering its size. Together with 0.3ohm single coil, it will provide you with awesome flavor and good clouds. No matter you just make a switch or look for a backup, this OBS KFB is a good option. Now we have prepared 1 kit to give away. Simply join us, then you’ll have chance to win the beautiful KFB. Good luck, everyone!

Giveaway Rules:
1.Share OBS KFB AIO Kit on any of your social media pages.(Optional)

2.“Guess the name” chain game: the first participant posts a vape gear picture, next person needs write down the name of that device & paste the product link if it’s available at heavengifts.com, and then post another vape gear photo. (If you can’t name out the product of previous post, just write “no idea” and post OBS KFB AIO Kit)

Note:
1.We use random.org to select and announce the winner on November 14, 2017.
2.You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 20 participants.

1 Like

Post #1

I spy with my little stoned eyes The Hammer.

2 Likes

#1 Stingray

*Product no longer available at HeavenGifts

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where @Mark_Turner, you have to post the product link from the website

1 Like

#1 No idea
OBS KFB AIO Kit

Post #1
Shared on pinterest

post #1

Eleaf iKonn 220 with Ello Kit
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Eleaf-iKonn-220-with-Ello-Kit.html

#1 this is my social media lol
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OBS-KFB-AIO-Kit.html

Post # 2
SHARON!
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Smoant-Charon-TC-MOD.html

Shared on Twitter

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 9 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #7 @Jazzy_girll!!!.

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS KFB, you can pick one from HG at US$32.29 by 15% off code “AHG15”.

4 Likes

Congrats @Jazzy_girl

2 Likes

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway

1 Like

Thank you Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway!!! I’m so excited to do some shopping!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway

1 Like

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl and a BIG Thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for being so supportive to this community

1 Like

#1 Shared via Tumblr and Google.

Wow congrats @Jazzy_girl :smile:

2 Likes

Congratz @Jazzy_girl and thank you @Heaven_Gifts !

1 Like