Win Stentorian AT-7, A Water-cooled PC Looking Mod for Collection--(Ended)

5 Likes

@MisterSinner @RobynRye @VapeyMama @SignMan @worm1

1 Like

Shared on twitter

1 Like

Oh come on @Dan_the_Man don’t lie, we know that’s really your Mod, LOL. :wink:

4 Likes

Damn!!!

Is it really that obvious? :rainbow: :grin:

5 Likes

Hey man don’t be embarrassed about it, you do you bro, whatever tickles you pickle!

3 Likes

I know it’s meant to be different and unique but I still feel that the mod is really bulky and big for 3000mah battery mod I think if they made it that big they should have used the bigger capacity Li-po Battery pack.

This is an interesting looking mod for sure.

I don’t use a vape app. I’m not sure what kind of app would draw my attention.

5 Likes

@GalacticResidue @VapeyMama @TheTinMan1 @GPC2012 @robin

2 Likes

1.Share your thoughts on this Stentorian AT-716 box mod.
While it doesn’t look super comfortable to hold, it is extremely unique and definitely something that has a personality. It looks a bit steampunk in a way. This is great for people who like to have the most unique looking mods!

2.Do you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention. No, I do not. An ELR app would be on my phone in 5 minutes!

3.Share nice pics or short videos regarding your vape devices (unboxing, close-up display, tricks, etc.)
This is a Griffin RTA that came yesterday from @Silhouette

I can’t wait to try it!

4.Tag 2 of your forum friends to join in
@Saxonn @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee

2 Likes

9 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn done

@Dan_the_Man

2 Likes

5.Share Stentorian AT-7 on any of your social media pages.(Optional)

Shared on Pinterest

1 Like
  1. I like the At-7 lights.
  2. No apps but it would be nice to have one fo ELR.
1 Like

1 Like

@GalacticResidue @Mew

1 Like

1.Share your thoughts on this Stentorian AT-716 box mod.
Very unique, cool looking mod. Not sure about the internal battery feature though.

2.Do1 you use any vape APP? If you do, please list them; if not, just tell us what kind of vape APP would draw your attention.
I use Vaping Tour to connect to my X-Cube Ultra mod. Very handy to set some of the functions from my phone.