Win Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA, 360 Surrounding Airflow, Press to Fill--8/28

Want to have large cloud and rich flavor at the same time? The brand new Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA is going to do both for you. It has the bottom air slot and the unique screw AFC system provides 360 surrounding airflow with 6 levels airflow control. With the top chamber being ultra tight and small, it compresses the vapor to bring you some intense flavor. The spring loaded filling port provides easy filling. The unique ventilation design prevents overheating while you enjoy vaping.

To enter:

Tell us in the comment the RDTA you’re using or have used in the past and tag 3 of your friends to be automatically entered to win.

Example:

I had the GeekVape Peerless RDTA and I still use it sometimes. @Evan @Christina @Bella

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 28, 2018.
2.Each person can post 3 times at most.
3.We require at least 20 participants.

--------------------------Surprise-------------------------

Winner also gets the Vapefly Girebolt Organic Cotton, 100% organic Japanese Cotton *1.

Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton is well made wick material for coil building. It has been arranged well in advance to make the building process easier. It is super absorbent and delivers superior flavor and a smooth throat hit. Enjoy a better building experience with Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton now!

4 Likes

I’ve actually never used an RTDA but would love to try it :slight_smile:

@lummi @Josephine_van_Rijn @R113

5 Likes

iJoy Limitless RDTA. Still use it sometimes.
@eStorm @Josephine_van_Rijn sorry to bother you @SessionDrummer in case you got bored with the steam crave

3 Likes

I’ve used the iJoy limitless but since the screws stripped and are stuck it’s been standing on a shelf gathering dust.

@Mark_Turner @robin @Laura5

4 Likes

The Wismec Theorem was a PITA to get the glass off without breaking it. I’m sure it is somewhere in a box.

@Sprkslfly @jhmiller @TorturedZen

4 Likes

I am a huge fan of the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus & Supreme
@qwerty2192 @QaxXxuZ @Queenvon

2 Likes

1 I had the Mad Hatter RDTA and I still use it sometimes. @lummi @Josephine_van_Rijn @R113

3 Likes

I have the peerless RDTA and just started using it.

1 Like

2 I had the Cool Vapor Cavalry RDTA @Mark_Turner @robin @Laura5

2 Likes

#1. I have not. @Mark_Turner @Josephine_van_Rijn
@anon44944642

3 Likes

Steam crave aromamizer plus is still in my rotation.

1 Like

There’s the king of flavor (kof) rdta, i still have it. Somewhere.

1 Like

#2 @SessionDrummer
@delltrapp
@robin

1 Like

I had a Geekvape Avocado rdta.

1 Like

@VladVlad @JackSun @Dan_the_Man

3 Likes

I still have an Avocado I just found on a shelf that I forgot I had. I was probably not impressed with it or it wouldn’t be standing there.

2 Likes

I had a SXK Corolla RDTA

1 Like

I never had an RDTA
@LawraNorder @bolter @Huseyin2

1 Like

Still never had an RDTA
@Mark_Turner @Onax @Tamer_Saba

2 Likes

And… still never had an RDTA
@Jonas_Rogert @Nakaya @Dodo2

1 Like