Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

id be happy for you , either way as long as @Volition didnt win it would be all good haha jk

1 Like

lmao, superb answers guys

1 Like

Do you need a straw with that, wink.

i won the wotofo conquerer mini and have the serpent mini this would be cool to have but id rather get the mini when it comes out im not a fan of the bigger rtas just because they look funny is all lol but wotofo has done a great job ill put my thought up once ive vaped on thw conquret for a bit to give an honest opinion

2 Likes

I have a serpent mini and a troll v2 rda. I just can seem to get into rda’a. I like the idea of a larger tank and I have to agree with, wotofo make quality tanks.

1 Like

im a sub tank guy to be honest but after using cotton bacon v2 it has helped the experiance

The post on this tank looks so cool to me. I’ll be buying one to have a play.

Next q: what is your favourite fruit flavour?

It only gets easier with practice, you’ll soon wonder why you bothered with stock coils at all.

1 Like

I really like blueberry and harvest berry. I’m waiting on forest fruits FA, which I’ve heard lots of good things about

1 Like

I thought the art in vaping was in making coils. But oh no. The real art is in wicking. Easy to do, extremely difficult to master.

2 Likes

On a similar theme.
Question: What’s your preferred ice cream concentrate?.

1 Like

Spot on there mate. Making coils is the easy part.

1 Like

number one cap number two fw, if i could get past the pepper it would be LB or TPA but they both put off a pepper taste for me :frowning:

next question: what is your favorite cream

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #99 Volition!!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo the Troll RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$32.31 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

3 Likes

hey @Volition you know i helped you when i said i didnt want you to win lol congrats

2 Likes

Woot woot :raised_hands: Congrats @Volition Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s cool. Thats karma I think, after a great day at the Rc track. I gave one of the guys my rx75 and a aspire atlantis tank to use. Then just gave it to him. A convert I have in the books. I kept my battery though, hell have to get his own, bug he was dead keen. Then when I check the forums I won the tank. Fan bloddytastic.

A huge thanks for running these contests heavengifts. Ta.

5 Likes

Good job mate, congratulations. We’ll be expecting a full review in the style of RIP Trippers. Thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the contest.

3 Likes

He can’t do a review any other style than full blown rip trippers.

Congrats @Volition

4 Likes