Yakult Recipe

Hi!
Anyone familiar with this drink? It’s a Japanese health drink which I love so much.
Wondering if anyone has done or could do a recipe of it.

1 Like

@Grandmasteralok they make it in the US too. Key vape flavors would simulate what’s in the food product which is skim milk and yogurt cultures with a slight sour and very slight fruit flavor I would guess as Peach. This would be a low flav% mix as the flavors are at minimum in the real Yakult. There are various “milks” and yogurts. To get the “sour” yogurt I’d say Greek Yougurt (TPA) @ 3->4%. And a barely detectable peach …say Peach (Inawera) @ 0.75- 1% and the watery milk maybe Milky Undertone (OOO) at a low% …hmm might need some “wetness” maybe Cactus (Inawera) @ 0.50%

…just getting the convo started :wink: heh this doesn’t really sound very tasty, but neither is Yakult.

…except I’m thinking of mixing this right now. Search “Peach Yogurt” on the ELR Home Search and “water” it down to make a Yakult tasting vape (lower flavor %s)

5 Likes

Made me look… You should give up on the experimentation that could take months and just make this top rated recipe. Peach and Orange that’s what it tastes like

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much! Will try to mix this one up. Just need to get those flavors.

@Grandmasteralok @Krystala I mixed up a 30ml of the above and it’s not Yakult for sure …but it didn’t promise to be in all fairness. The Peach was too strong and it needed more milkyness to be like a yogurt shot. In Yakult the flavor is juuust detectable, so I’d cut it in 1/3rds (Peach) and look for a more straight Dairy Milk with less cream(s). You will need to settle on a yogurt to get the sour.

Thanks for the update.
Unfortunately, some flavors are not available in my country, so will still have to import them.
I appreciate you mixing this. I won’t be ordering those not needed or need to be replaced. :smiley:

1 Like