You Need To Be Aware Of This

Fair enough. I’m still trying to find any info about LG telling vape suppliers to pull their batteries. So far I think it’s BS unless anyone can come up with a source. The guy in the video should have at least referenced an article or something.

1 Like

In the vid you will see early on a post from Battery Mooch about this, I think that sounds pretty reliable, considering its from Mooch. Also the fact that on both Imr.com and Illumn.com the lg batteries are simply gone and no explaination. I was just looking at those batteries on IMR a few days back and there was plenty of stock then.

My bad FFrank, I just checked illumn, they are there again on site, they weren’t when I checked the site early this morning when I posted. But they are definately missing from Imr.com.

They pulling a fire alarm drill for bad batteries? Imr and Illumn walked out to the courtyard wonder who else was a good student?

1 Like

I just came across this as well
Fake 25rs https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/6tlhmi/fake_samsung_25r_alert/

3 Likes

Nice find/share!! :thumbsup:

BTW, for those that are familiar with the last go around of fake 25r’s (a bit over a year ago IIRC), this is all new information, on a recent set of findings by Mooch! (8/14/2017)

1 Like
5 Likes

I just bought 6 Samsung Batteries on Ebay, after I read this I sent the seller an email and told him he needed to prove to me they were real Samsung batteries and marked properly.

1 Like

Please look into the battery Mooch’s posts on battery ratings I don’t trust efest their ratings are exaggerated big time

So true you are, I was actually pissed when I found out, felt like their playing with a person’s safety

Are you in the States? If so, I highly recommend both www,illumn.com and www.imrbatteries.com for getting authentic batteries. There are a good number of sellers on eBay and Amazon that are selling counterfeit cells-some think they have authentics, some don’t care.

3 Likes

I know most don’t care because I’ve become pen pals online with people who buy boxes full of clones and sell them.

1 Like

I’m sure. Those are some fun conversations, I gather?

The one guy was selling bad clone coils. I should have just turned him over to ebay and have them not let him sell anymore but I learned an awful lot from befriending him and getting my money back. Batteries are different, they could actually hurt someone.

2 Likes