10.000 flavours

I need to test 300 flavours moore, till 10.000. I have the aim to make that goal this year. So I am wondering, if some people would give me samples of their concentrates, swapping against some of mine. I have about 1500 flavours in stash.

4 Likes

Is your notes here on the recipe side?

2 Likes

Would have been interesting but considering locations, it is likely not really worth us between the 2 of us.

4 Likes

Delivery is not to expensive from uk to germany

3 Likes

MelBo

1m

No. I dont have create receipes, yet. And to write all the flavours into a stash list, will be very taxing. I wish I could import my list file and my excel, I have to assess all my concentrates

3 Likes

OK… not sure what to say to that, or if i should feel offended now :smiley:

Do i look german to you? hehe, just kidding.

My home country is however not that far from Germany, but i am located in south east Asia.

Shipping is not too bad anyway, but not sure it is worth it, considering not only shipping but custom risks and so forth.

3 Likes

I do that for many years now. Swapping ans trading all over and only a handfull pieces gone lost.

3 Likes

You really need to try looking around in your country or make a purchase from a shop Melbo…
Not too many will be willing to risk customs, even if the shipping is low.

Maybe if you made a list of what you are looking for? Just an idea, that way others can look thru it and see if they own those flavors you are looking for.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking to do a trade but I need cotton from the UK. Not sure if that is something you would be interested in. If you might be interested just DM me.

Here is a Facebook group you might be interested in they are all about trading concentrates

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296974437642678/

3 Likes

I am looking for all concentates, I don’t know, yet. :joy: Thank you for the link. I am in this group and have done many really good traded there. The delivery risk is by the one, who will get something.

3 Likes

Do you still need stuff from UK/EU? I could help with that

4 Likes