10 cents 10 ml Concentrates UK

Putting this here because I doubt it lasts longs https://www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR23S1cCwqMVSzEfXMIXjWEGacTQQE9QCIArsEoSeTv0xcmjwyXRMnbgyls

15 Likes

Good shout!

Was surprised that it was popular brands (cap/tpa etc), usually these deals are for brands I’ve never heard of.

Just pulled the trigger…1.3 litres of flavours for £16 including next day delivery!!!

8 Likes

So glad it helped out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This last week I’ve ordered 2 rdas, a dotsquonk 100w (I own too many sqounkers as it is), and a litre of 72mg nic. Add 1.3 litres of concentrates to that, and I just need to grow a second head so I can use it all lol

7 Likes

LOL I feel you !!! We need body doubles!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.
Had to change my order 3 times because things went out of stock while they were in my cart. This deal won’t last long …

6 Likes

Same here… but I still got some flavors I wanted to try… non of the standards though. But really good deals. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Thanks for this. :grinning:

5 Likes

Shipping for me is $12.99, my subtotal is $0.80… :sob::sob::sob: why I gotta be so broke?!! :joy::joy: Oh well, maybe I’ll catch it next time, lol. Thanks for sharing, @authormichellehughes.

5 Likes

I’ll go for it anyway!

4 Likes

I did, not that I NEEDED any more flavors hahahaha and yeah the shipping was 12.99 but I picked up 35 new flavors hahahaha for like 3.80

5 Likes

I’ll try that FW custard… they said it’s eggy and alcoholic… and not a custard let’s see if we can get close to an Advocaat profile… @0.08£ we can try… :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL I ordered that one too and off the wall crap I would have never ordered

5 Likes

I live just nextdoor and shipping was about £12 :astonished:
Total bill was about £50 though… Threw in a few one shots and non-sale concentrates too that were a bit more expensive (all the different creme anglaise I could find)

6 Likes

How crazy. That must be how they offset the supreme sales like that, lol.

3 Likes

Of course, it’s all marketing strategy :wink:

5 Likes

Final count 33 :joy:

5 Likes

They’re actually reducing their single flavour range to make room for more bottle shots. A once they’re gone they’re gone type deal tbh.

5 Likes

I threw the boat out ond went for a nice round 73​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Right on thank YOU!!!

3 Likes