120mls of flavor from closed business

Tyvm!!!:hugs:!!

3 Likes

No prob :blush: I’m anxiously awaiting my order, as we speak!

4 Likes

I placed an order & he told me it would take 1-4 days to get it out…, I can’t pass a good deal up…, keeping my fingers crossed, as I’ve never used PayPal…

4 Likes

My 10 bottles arrived today. All well packed and each bottle individual wrapped.
Thank you again @SessionDrummer and @Gsnap for the great recommendations. Even making me think, that I have to order more, but I have quite some quantities now. :crazy_face:
The blueberry leaked a little bit, I think it was out of the tip. After washing it off, it looks like the bottle is not broken. Nice smell when opening the package.

This guy is just amazing and shipped faster than promised.

5 Likes

No problem glad I could help

4 Likes

:frowning: mine is still in the USPS system somewhere… It still says “in transit to next facility, delivery date unknown”…!? It was shipped the 24th…

4 Likes

Hate it when that happens but then it’s a suprise. Hopefully not to many disappointing trips to the mail box before happiness!

Guess I’ll order some stuff now lol.

5 Likes

Oh yeah. I ordered my jackfruit and some more juicy peach. I’m so eager to try that blasted jackfruit, it ain’t even funny, even though I’m laughing… LOL

4 Likes

The number of recipes I can make without substitutes jumped from 500 to 800. :grinning:

I had to make some recipe directly to try it out:

5 Likes

@SteveTC, @Gsnap gets all the credit. Does the seller still have all the flavors listed above, or is the list dwindling??

3 Likes

He didn’t tell me anything was lacking…, idk tho…, I hope he has the 10 that I ordered…, but I kinda figured he would make another post of what’s remaining if flavors r dwindling down…

3 Likes

TY @Gsnap for posting this.!

4 Likes

Mine have finally arrived! YAY!! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer you did make it easier to see everything so :+1::+1::+1:.

@St3v0 you’re welcome, just trying to help out the community.

@Wombatred26 nice! 3% flv mango and 2% tpa jackfruit is simple but good. Looked at your stash maybe try FA mango at 4 or 4.5% instead of the flv.

4 Likes

I will give that a try. Like strawberry, I can’t do mango, myself. However, the hubs is a pretty good fan of it. Thanks. :blush:

2 Likes

Uploading: 15883623703545463533275996683463.jpg…
Got mine today…
Thanks @Gsnap… looks good although 2 bottles look like they leaked a little, but it doesn’t have any missing liquid in them…

5 Likes

I asked the guy who posted it on Reddit. He said he would keep the latest posting updated. So if you follow the link at the top, it should be current.

3 Likes

Outstanding @Wombatred26 thanks for the follow up.

2 Likes

Certainly! :blush:

2 Likes

I see a couple that I would like. This sale still going on?

3 Likes