15% off Medicine Flower

15% off Medicine Flower

http://mailchi.mp/medicineflower/to-give-thanks?e=3db7b7db4a

12 Likes

Code: Thanks17

Runs through Thanksgiving, US.

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

7 Likes

nice post how is their shipping??? ive only used goodearthbeauty and they give ten off and free shipping on a single bottle ,

2 Likes

Holy Toledo!!! Time to get dark chocolate, kiwi, and and more.

1 Like

USPS priority mail cost me $8.00 to ship 2 bottles

4 Likes

I really love their Caramel, might have to get a 60 ml. of that. I got this email this morning its nice to give a little time to get the cash built up for a decent order,

3 Likes

thank you thats not bad which two did you get ??

1 Like

Shipping is great! Ordered on Oct1, shipped on Oct2, arrived Oct4…in Florida !
Edit: it did cost $8 to ship two bottles, but it was fast!

2 Likes

Cinnamon and Elderberry. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on some Elderberry for a long time.

Edit: Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail (French Taunter) 1975 :grin:

6 Likes

Elderberry ??? ill have to look that up

1 Like

I just got a sample of this from GEB and I love it! It has a floral note to it that’s very addicting. Has that nice elderberry, bordering grape, with a sweet floral back. Tasty stuff!

4 Likes

thank you , i did look it up because i have never heard of a elderberry , and it is in the same family as the honeysuckle , this must be where the floral note comes from , i need to try a few light floral vapes the ones i have tried were too floral for me , btw i do love GEB as a source for MF ive been able to sample a couple b4 having to buy , i wish they sold those little sample bottles

2 Likes

Maybe start a sample trade thread, or see if there is interest. People list what they are willing to trade samples of and trade away. Sucks they never really took off, in part their own fault.

If you order direct ask them to throw in some samples, never hurts to ask.

OH, DONT BUY ACACIA HONEY, DONT DO IT, JUST DONT.

It is the only MF that i have not found any use for.

6 Likes

I think this one is a good gateway floral :slight_smile: To use that word to describe it, can sound a little like a turn off. It is anything but strong and doesn’t taste like “flowers” by any means. It’s good stuff.

I have this one from when I was working with MF and they sent me a bunch. The smell alone left me scratching my head and I never actually used it in a mix, hehe. Still sitting on the misfit shelf

5 Likes

Mr @SthrnMixer sent it to me to see if i could find a use for it. I certainly tried but i failed. I can imagine a super dilution, 5% or less, being used for floral notes but not the kind of florals that i enjoy. 2 drops in a 16oz bottle of water and i hit soapy florals, they were light but still unpleasant. .02% in an 80/20 base and i couldnt bring myself to vape it after trying a drop on my finger, my RDA was thankful.

LOL, i like that!

EDIT: I have a couple Elderberry/Flower flavorings from Amoretti. If you have those how do they compare?

4 Likes

If you took a 78 year old woman who wears Avon and knocked her unconscious, then drug her through a florist and finished by spraying her down with Este Lauder Youth Dew, you’d still need her to bathe in Cashmere Bouquet and funeral flowers to even come close to Acacia Honey

7 Likes

Yes. I dub the shelf for all my shit and unused flavors, “The Island of Misfit Flavors” or, IMF :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Even for me the honey was just pure flora with no real honey flavor (on the nose) It just wasn’t something I could pair or even see myself vaping, so on the IMF shelf it went! Anyone wants to dare, it’s all
theirs!

The only other Elderberry I have, is TFA’s. I have always liked TFA but there really isn’t a floral note to it. It’s there, if you know what you’re looking for. TFA’s is more towards the fruit side. It reminds me of a form of grape, in a way. MF’s is more towards the floral end but I hate saying floral because it sounds like a turnoff for many. It isn’t grandma perfume floral or ylang ylang floral. More like a fruit with flora properties. If I am making any sense at all, haha.

Funny coincidence you guys brought up MF Elderberry. The second I got the sample and tried it, I immediately messaged my stista @Amy2 and told her it was a must have!! Mr @therabidweasel would love this, as well. Not sure his stance on MF, but it’s worth the price, since it doesn’t take much.

I don’t buy that many MF because I still have a lot from my company days, and the other ones I can live without, for the price/ratio (Peach, strawberry, pear to name a few) There are a couple I still buy. Blueberry, Watermelon, vanilla on occasion and now the Elderberry as soon as the sample is gone!!

I also got a banana on my last sample, which I have yet to try. I haven’t been a big fan of any banana flavors/juice though

3 Likes

Could not of put it better!

1 Like

Tell me more about mf. I love hearing your thoughts. I’m in love with kiwi, orange, melon, and thinking about getting more.

im glad im not the only one , i do enjoy a hand full of MF flaves , but have always thought the Strawberry was lacking especially for the price , and at the time i bought it , it was 9.99 for 5ml through ECX so you can imagine my disappointment

1 Like