18350 mech setups

I’m interested in 18350 mech setups,
Looking for some inspiration before I go out there spending $’s
FT have got these

Which I thought would look cool with a Wasp nano RTA in rainbow. Also anyone got any recommendations on the best 18350 battery?

5 Likes

anything w/ 18350 is tough setup. I run myself one but knowing the amps drawn, given u are using an rta shouldnt be a prob. Read mooch reviews on the batts. Personally i have a chammer that i love but 800mah w/ .47 build which is safe doesnt last for my then 40 mins so is kinda a toy. Gl to u!

7 Likes

forgot to mention old school efest 18350 are excellent batts if u can find em 10.5 amps and before the exaggeration thing

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, 40min is not really much time at all, yep I’ll get on to mooch and check out what’s out there. Thanks for the tip on the efest also

5 Likes

Probably better with a bestia or a bestia clone they are 18650 but very small side fire (only about 70mm)

8 Likes

small guys are fun but like i say, unless u build high they are just for fun

5 Likes

couldnt resist for plug for my steampunk chammer

8 Likes

That’s the answer I reckon! I can have the small size with better battery life…
And when I put it in my pocket my pants won’t fall down :crazy_face:

6 Likes

most 18350 tubes are for “thats cute” enuff said?
p.s. m8 :wink:

7 Likes

I hear ya mate!

5 Likes

Now that is an old one :wink:
Needs a bit of tlc there… always wanted one, but I kept forgetting to pick one up…
funny how that is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…no complaints here :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Girthy…

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Meh… just the angle of the camera :joy:

3 Likes

AWESOME @worm1 I simply love it, I’ve been trying to do one, with an old TC 60/Nautilus but never finished that project, I will sooner or later… and naturally will post it here.

1 Like