18650 help please

Well if you have some time, please do check out Mooch’s tests on e-cigarette-forum.com

8 Likes

@Englishguy, I’m with @SmilingOgre.

4 Likes

I’ve been using the Molicell 18650 and 21700 for a few months now and they’re as good as any of the other major ones out there.

3 Likes

found this on fogstars web site

3 Likes

Your place has a flash sale on the LGHG2’s, just picked up a few. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yeah, the Molicel bats are excellent. Have mostly been a VTC5A guy and Samgung 30T for 21700 but after reading Mooch’s review of the Molicel I jumped at getting some. Great in mechs too, my goto, you can feel that extra punch.

5 Likes

When using my mechs, that was the first thing I noticed when I switched from Samsung’s to Molicel. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If you sign up for Fogstar’s mailing list on their site, they’ll send you a discount code every Friday :wink:

4 Likes

@Jellybean thank you

2 Likes

Just wanted to finish up about my Flash Sale grab on some LGHG2’s from Liion Wholesale. They were at a great price point, they shipped them super quick, and when one of the cases arrived cracked, they actually sent two free replacements.

Very happy with them! :+1:

7 Likes

@anon70102222 thank you i managed to get a fantastic deal at fog star got a new Xtar VC8 charger and a QC3 plug and six fog star batteries and 3 zip batteries pouch and 3 plastic case for less than £45 with discount

2 Likes

If you can catch these on sale:

OR the 2 banger version… they’re great for travel! :wink:

4 Likes