22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Love both of these things!! :wink:

7 Likes

Vaping and forum-ing while cooking lol that stuff is better than fresh garlic when you consider the labor exchange rate lol

6 Likes

Has anyone tried running simple round wire in their dragon yet? I might start with a simple parallel coil just to see how it is, the included coils are a bit too low for me to run on a mech

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious to know how it goes. I couldnā€™t help but to use the second include coil when it was time to change. Iā€™m enjoying it too much :grin:

6 Likes

I use a single 26ga SS316l 6 wrap spaced single. Works a treat.

9 Likes

What diameter do you coil to? What does your coil Ohm out to? I was going to figure it myself but you didnā€™t provide sufficient input :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Dang, missed that. 2.5mm ID. Ohms at about .45 cold.

4 Likes

Dayam!!! Impossible I say :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I edited it slacker!

4 Likes

Hehehe you edited not but i was gunna say what rda are you using a fatboy
images

7 Likes

Yā€™all vicious!

7 Likes

I guess I was a bit quick to poke fun at you, you edited your post :grimacing:

6 Likes

you wont even notice the overhang. Chalk this up to 2 1/2 22mm rda

7 Likes

I think the Elder Dragon should start paying us commission LOL

6 Likes

I use a coil I bought that is already made so all I have to do is clip the leads and stick it in. Yeah, I am a kick arse builder on my Elder Dragon. Top that, yeah buddy LOL

7 Likes

Tell you what @Fishaddict420 I always use single 24ga Kanthal in my SCā€™s, when I get to the dragon, Iā€™ll post back.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m probably gonna run a 30x4/40 SS316L 5 wrap on a 3mm, should ohm out cold around 0.26-0.28 and with the ohm rise while firing it ā€œshouldā€ be a good vapeā€¦ thatā€™s for the mech though, I already installed the included coil just to see where it landed, so I might as well vape it for a minute on my one regulated squonker lol coincidentally that mod with the hermetic rda is where your Golden Grahams found a home, so the hermetic will be my first flavor comparison, thatā€™s tough competition for the dragon

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be very anxiously awaiting your feedback on this! :smiley:

So far, Iā€™ve been staving off the peer pressure from this threadā€¦ So far.

The Hermeticā€™s a baaaad motherfuā€¦ /shutyomouth! In my opinion!!

6 Likes

Well, what did I start here!

As a long time lurker / reader (mainly because with the wealth of knowledge on here, I like to think I know when to talk, and know when to listen), Iā€™m quite chuffed to have indirectly contributed something with this little thread.

Even if that indirect contribution is watching other people spending their cash on even more vaping stuff, I kinda feel like Iā€™ve been joined by a few more people in my own personal vape hardware addiction group therapy session.

The circle of chairs is filling up!

11 Likes