24 days to go

we are coumting down to one of the worst election years in our history , with that being said please vote , im not telling anyone who to vote for but vote dont allow the candidates we are voting for stop you from voting we are the people who put these candidates where they are right now :frowning:

2 Likes

My dadā€™s convinced that Obama will just declare marshal law and start his third termā€¦

6 Likes

lmao no comment , i actually keep my political views to myself i have recently seen it tear apart friendships and divide family functions that is how ugly this year has become

6 Likes

I try to do that too. Iā€™ve seen some nastiness like Iā€™ve never seen before over this election and I like to stay faaaaar way from that drama. I will say this- I donā€™t like any of the presidential options this go around (out of ALL the parties, not just the d&r) and Iā€™m kinda thinking secession sounds pretty good right about now. :wink:

4 Likes

This will be a great thread! How much fun is this? You know technically - the feds can declare any damn thing they want - but the reality is - they can not possibly implement it any place but a few cities and only in small areas of those cities.

Why you may ask? They donā€™t have enough soldiers, cops, peace officers or even National Guard to do it. It comes down to good old fashioned math.

Obama is what Obama is. He hasnā€™t done much bad or good. What he wants to do with TTIP is a load of crap but both these new guys will try to get the TTIP through because they are rich people.

Most people should vote, I agree with that but itā€™s rich people who steer that ship, not any one party right now.

2 Likes

:joy:

So much funā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m making a choice to laugh at them.

Since the invention of the printing press, these rich people have been laughing at us while they pump out all of this fear propaganda on radio, TV and newspapers.

Look at whet they handed us this time. Hillary and Trump.

Itā€™s a joke sweetie - laugh.

4 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m laughing. What a clown show!

4 Likes

And they are creepy clowns! We get the clown thing now, right?

2 Likes

Yep! I think Iā€™ll write in Bozo.

2 Likes

Ii is crazy that Hillary and Donald are to be considered the cream of the crop so to speak.This whole two party nonsense needs to go , both parties stink up the place!

7 Likes

Agreed. I voice my political opinion with my vote.

However, I will sum up MY personal view of people who like to shout THEIR political views from the roof tops:

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/FLTiNz8xpYQ

No Bugs Bunny

https://youtu.be/TYxrPVA2TdA

This Election is Looney Tunes anyway

8 Likes

@Maureeenie i completely understand thw whole laughing thing but this is so bad it makes me want to cry we live in such a great country but we the people have no voice knowone tobstand up and say hey this shit is wrong come march with me , and its because the generations are so different in opinion , i truly blame social media like fb , not elr , but seriously i do it allows to much ignorance and the minions i mean millennials are scared to crack open a book to gather info so they jump on the internet and start surfing the www and come up with mass propoganda and or lies from conspiracy theroist im sorry but i thought generation x would destroy us but it may be the generation that might be able to restore greatness , the baby boomers are the ones on capital hill killing us with their bullshit blah blah blah ive noticed im rambling lol ill stop

2 Likes

It is more than just voting for President, Senate, Commissioner, Judges etc. Itā€™s all the ballot question that directly and indirectly affect you.

Yes I will be voting early because standing in line is not something I like doing.

2 Likes

you are absolutely right the initiatives will have a bigger impact to where you live more so than the presidency

3 Likes

4 Likes

Uh-huhā€¦ It took 30+ years for folks to see the wisdom in it, but this year ā€œBill the cat for president!ā€ or ā€œOpus for president!ā€ isnā€™t sounding so far fetched any more is it?!!

/thanks Berkeley Breathed for the candidates, even though they were before their time!

2 Likes

I try not to take it very serious , no sense in worrying about things we have no control over.I have been warned with every election if candidate ā€œxā€ wins the world as we know it will end.
Hasnā€™t ended yet , but it has gotten worse IMO over the past 30 years.
Presidents are kinda like judges IMO , nice title but in reality they are simply stupid lawyers.What kind of idiot spends millions to win a job that pays thousands?:rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the money for either of them.
For both of them, itā€™s about the
Power
and
Fame.

Iā€™m casting my vote based on what the candidates have done.
NOT what they have said, but what they have done in their lives.
Thatā€™s the best I can do.

4 Likes