2nd ingredient (and subsequent ingredients) in new recipe are indented? Probable FireFox issue

I’ve been using the ELR calculator for quite a while, and when something changes, I notice it right away (most times).

Today, same laptop, same OS, same browser, same everything I noticed when creating a new recipe, that the SECOND flavor added is indented for some reason.

I closed all tabs (Firefox 78.0.2 64 bit), cleared all cache/cookies, re-started, and logged in, and created a new recipe, same issue.

Tried again, and 1st ingredient was fine, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all were indented. Anyone else getting this ??

@daath, @Sprkslfly, @SthrnMixer

CSS issue ?

4 Likes

Appears to be a Firefox issue. Chrome, is OK.

5 Likes

Snap 2020-07-13 at 17.33.41

3 Likes

Yep. Been that way for a bit now for me.
Just being shifted didn’t bother me enough to mention it. As long as it works and I can read it, I’m good. :laughing:

I’ve been getting more and more frustrated with FF over the past couple years it feels like. But I don’t like Chrome at all, and everything else I’ve tried is like a horse with a broken leg (or several).

5 Likes

Well I guess I’ve been doing too many reviews lately, and not enough new recipe mixin’ @Sprkslfly !!!

The FF team is good about issue resolutions, but as you said, I hate all of the competition, so no worries. I didn’t want to OVER-rate the issue, as beyond aesthetics, all works fine, just wanted to put it out there, and maybe stave OFF any OTHER complaints.

As you were Sir. :)_

5 Likes

No problem here but Im on an Apple
(and pickle) :ok_hand:
Actually I think I use FF when I’m on the HP pc but haven’t used that for recipes in a while😎

3 Likes

I use the database mainly on my android phone/tablet and occasionally on my laptop and I think it’s been like that the whole time I’ve been using it, around 6 months now and I just assumed it was meant to be like that :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Yep. It is like that for me too. Using samsung browser.

5 Likes

Strange. I am using this Firefox:

and it works as normal … The 78.0bX worked as well - didn’t see it before either…

Tried with Samsung Browser on my phone, and that worked - also Chrome on it…

I can’t reproduce it.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s time for an upgrade, eh?

Netscape Navigator 2 Web browser Logo, others PNG clipart | free ...

:sunglasses: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

No issue with Safari either.

4 Likes

Awwww man @TorturedZen I miss the NetscapeZ.

3 Likes

The first one I used, I think, was NCSA Mosaic:

:rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Me too.
Still have the floppy!

Btw, no indented flavors here either. Mac / Firefox

4 Likes

I use Google Chrome and have no issues. Neither on the laptop nor on tablet…:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Ever tried the Vivaldi browser?

4 Likes

Will have to give that a look. TY

3 Likes

Also, try the Brave-browser - it’s actually pretty good, and much more privacy-centric than the others :slight_smile:

EDIT: And you can tip ELR in it :joy:

5 Likes

Thats a good idea, I’ve never heard of brave but I’ve Just downloaded it so there’ll be some tips heading your way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes