30/70 or 20/80? What are your choice?

What you mean with " sleep with a warm steam vaporizer"? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easier said than doneā€¦ if it was so easy, I wouldnā€™t be vaping anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Any humidifier would probably help so your body doesnā€™t have to compensate for the lack of humidity in the air.

3 Likes

@anon28032772 nailed itā€¦ I meant humidifier. :grinning: Works wonders for me when Iā€™m congested in the face and lungs.

1 Like

My wife recently got one, fills it up with all kinds of scents that I canā€™t standā€¦ says now I know what she has to deal with with me vaping around her
:thinking:

But she says it helpsā€¦ the body needs humidity.

5 Likes

Yeah guys now iknow what you meam en ā€œluft renareā€ on swedish?=)=)

2 Likes

I mix 70vg 30pgā€¦I canā€™t vape 80/20 my chest feel full when I do , like a ballon was blown up in my lungs lolā€¦I discovered this awhile ago. I can go to 75/25 but see no need to .

2 Likes

70/30 Vg/PG why fix something that isnā€™t broke ā€¦ I like my mixes here

2 Likes

Iā€™m at 85/25 (errrr edit: 75/25! Thanks, @anon28032772) . I hope you get passed this wheezing issue. Thatā€™s why I quit smoking in the first place. It definitely could be your flavors, more likely than the vg. Maybe try mixing up just your base, nic-vg-pg at your usual ratios and skip the flavors. If the issue persists, try no nicotine as a test. If that does the trick, you might have some bad nicotine, try a fresh bottle, etc. You can get to the bottom of this!

3 Likes

Youā€™re always working at 110% :wink:

5 Likes

Whoops! 75/25! Haha! I used to mix at 85/15 until just recently :100:

2 Likes

40pg 60vg here. I have a feeling that a lot of vg makes me lose flavor

1 Like

40P/60V here tooā€¦too much vg clogs me up.

1 Like

I have to ask, your pipes or your lungs? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

40pg/60vg for me.

1 Like

My wife gonna buy one when we got our payday=)

1 Like