30/70 or 20/80? What are your choice?

Hi guys i wonder what mix you choose? I always mix 20/80 but i think im little alergic to much vg. I get that whining breath on my exhale when i go to sleep so im gonna try to just vape 30/70 what are your experience about this? Kind regards emil

4 Likes

I thought reactions to PG were more common and usually go max vg.

6 Likes

Like wheezing?

4 Likes

I’m back to my own beginning with 70pg/30vg, for me it got much more tasteful then the opposite.

3 Likes

45/55. Too much PG is too harsh. Too much VG builds up phlegm. Been using this ratio for almost 3 years now.

4 Likes

Yes weesling on my exhale when i go to bed:) thanks for your responds:)

2 Likes

Yes weezing:) my english is not so good=) im from sweden

3 Likes

All my mixes are 70/30. Thinking about thinning a little more because of the temperature when I’m outside. VG doesn’t flow well when it’s 17 deg F.

5 Likes

If you‘re wheezing, I would go to see a doctor. I have also never heard of problems with VG, usually it‘s PG. Are you using nicotine and flavors? I know a few people who have sensitivities to certain compounds used in flavors (which they then avoid), which irritate the lungs and make them feel as if they had asthma. In any case, I‘d go for a checkup to be on the safe side.

4 Likes

There’s always a first time :wink: There are actually very FEW people that are allergic to PG (just look at medical statistics) but it’s something that is very often regurgitated in the vaping community… hence, the moment someone has a little cough or something tastes harsh, people jump to the conclusion that it must be PG

A little less known is this, but it is a thing. Just do some google-fu.

The moral of the story, don’t jump to conclusions because of what you read. Do some research yourself and check your sources. Otherwise we should all believe that vaping increases the chance on heart attacks, gives us cancer much faster than analogue cigarettes do (or at least as fast) and that flavors addict children and put them on a way to smoking tobacco.

5 Likes

On the OP’s question… I vary between 50/50 to 80V/20P with an average of 70V/30P.
I sometimes mix for others with different tanks that require different ratios and if I have something left or forget to change my recipe, I end up with a different ratio… I’ll vape it, can’t say I am much bothered with these changing ratios. As long as a tank doesn’t leak or get dry hits, I’m good.

3 Likes

70/30 VG PG has been my go to for a bit, or 65/35 if I want to. Like @Pi11 said though, getting it checked may not be a bad idea, seeing as your wheezing could be due to other factors.

3 Likes

I’m 65/35 for everything except one tank that needs 50/50

2 Likes

Yes maybe i should but hmm fuck this is not fun

Den tors 20 feb. 2020 10:09Pi via ELR Forum elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com skrev:

1 Like

Yes i use nic and flavors much bakery

1 Like

Now i have vaped on a lemon merunge pie mix

1 Like

Like when you know there’s a phlegm-ball waiting to be coughed up. Usually happens to me at salad bars and buffets. :yum:

3 Likes

Im gonna try to avoid vaping the hole night and se if the wheezing is gone

1 Like

70P/30V & PG Nic for me. :wink: No issues with any solvents used for mixing eliquids.

You might just need to take a vaping break, sleep with a warm steam vaporizer going, and see if it clears up in a day or two. If not, then… go see a doc before it gets worse! :wink:

1 Like

No iproblem havent vaped for some hours=)

1 Like