30 Dollars -30 ml ejuice?

Ha ya I just got asked if someone bought the stuff if id do their mixing for them. But I don’t think thats the best idea, id be left with all the heavy lifting on that deal. I’ve got 4 pages of trials here and a book with more, before I found this site. I just sent them good juice, different blends, but they didn’t happen overnight thats for sure!

Not only is DIY incredibly inexpensive, it’s also reassuring to know what is in that juice. I use the best ingredients I can find, and cost estimate is around $2 for 30ml. Initial cost would be $3 with dropper bottle, but I’ve narrowed my recipes down to about a dozen so don’t need any new bottles. I make juice for friends and family, but it’s BYOB :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah Johan, I get 500ml flavor west 30 pg 70 vg, 18 mg nicotine for 25 dollars ( would be 15 bucks if only 6 mg that’s my goal eventually, I just began again though) and 3 dollars for 10 ml flavour TFA. So yeah about 2-3 dollars for 30 ml. I figure a dollar a 10 ml bottle. Sure saves on buying 30 ml at sites for 15-35 dollars. Suicide Bunny and 5 Pawns charge 35 bucks for 30 ml. For 30 bucks I can make 300 ml of ejuice. And make the same damn taste as they sell for 30 bucks. Im vaping now Milk Man clone. taste good and cost 75% less.

2 Likes