30 Dollars -30 ml ejuice?

Crazy price, I figure with the DIY i can do 1 dollar per 10 ml ( give or take) thus for 30 bucks i can do a 300 ml jar of ejuice ( up to 24 mg also)
I see some ejuices like 5 Pawns, and Suicide bunny sell at these extraordinary rates. Others sell for about 15 dollars like Alienvapor etc… still, 3 bucks make your own 30 ml bottle. Crazy cant see how any person who has been vaping for sometime will pay these prices.

4 Likes

Lack of knowledge. If more people knew about making there own liquid, more people would do it.
However some people would still be happy to pay those prices and are continually doing so.
Preference. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ya a lot of people don’t want to deal w it. Just easier for them to pay those prices. I ordered online and for 120ml it was 20-30 depending on company and sales, for a company like you mentioned, I don’t even want to know what they want for a 120ml. Seems like everyone who’s gotten into DIY doesn’t have the same taste for the premium juice after they taste how good your own mix can turn out.

3 Likes

Well, they have a lot of expenses, other than just the liquid and the bottles :smile: Yes, some of the prices are pretty crazy, but some are more reasonable. Try getting American liquids here in Europe - Now that is expensive! I just paid $30 for 30ml, but that’s just because I wanted to know what all the fuzz was about (Follies Baby Blue by Roykin). It might inspire a DIY mix :smile:

2 Likes

Just for an example on prices I got a flavor I won in Instagram and it was kilo tru blue witch is like a blueberry custard it is excellent an I want to replicate it I looked at the price for the 120ml I won and it was $75 plus tax and shipping , who would pay that?!?!

120ml for $75 is cheaper than $30 for 30ml :smiley: hehe but I totally get you!

I dont get it either, i sell my stuff @ $7/30ml in Cobalt blue glass dropper bottles and $25/120ml in Cobalt blue regular bottles but it comes with a 30ml glass dropper.

Ive tried some of the expensive stuff at my local B&M as they get sample sent to them and all that i have tried were just ok, nothing special about them. There are many mixers on this site that make better liquids.

2 Likes

Yes i agree. I have a friend that vapes just for the flavor. Never ever smoked in his life. I got him started with his very first setup. We have talked about doing diy. I got into diy. He will not try. He says its jusy easier to just buy it made. And he spends $30 for 30mil. But i guess ppl like him keep the shops going

120 mils of mothers milk or unicorn milk. $85 lol crazy right

1 Like

Look at the packaging too. I know 5P used to put their bottle in a cardboard tube, maybe still do. Glas has fancy schmancy frosted bottles with what’s supposed to look like a wax seal. What’s inside these bottles doesn’t back up the image in my opinion. My belief is popularity of liquids and the prices people willingly pay is an Emporers New Clothes phenomenon.

3 Likes

And some people believe that in order for something to be good it has to be expensive. Price = quality in their minds but that isnt always the case. Oft it is the case of lipstick on a pig…

4 Likes

I’ve been vaping for 5-6 months. Took a month or two of mixing some very bad tasting juice. Finally I found a recipe on here, thought it was to strong for my liking so I cut the ingredients in half. Now my search is over and will never pay 20-30 dollars a bottle again.

2 Likes

I just received some 120ml bottles from a former DIY guy on Reddit that opened up recently for online ordering. Had a sale going, $10 per 120ml and with 4 bottles came free shipping. So, almost 500ml for $40 with free shipping. Vaping the Nuts and Cream flavor now and it’s nice even not having steeped. Maybe I just have no taste. I know for me price does not automatically = quality. Northland Vapors if you’re interested in taking a look.

1 Like

Who were they on reddit? The company name sounds familiar but i cant place it. Fizzmustard makes some pretty great liquids too, a bit more pricey but he has some of his flavorings made for his line., well at least im pretty sure thats what he said.

Not sure who they originally posted as in Reddit. They are out of Fargo, North Dakota and just opened for business in October and online ordering in time for Black Friday. They’ve been running good deals in their Reddit posts. $14.99 for 120 ml is the everyday price if you register with them. $19.99 if you don’t. Around the time they put up the $10 per 120ml specials I saw them mentioned in this post. Figured for $40 couldn’t hurt trying them out. They had a Earl Grey Tea that several people were giving real good reviews on I wanted to try anyways,

1 Like

People pay extra for the e juices of those who give them a better quality and yes everyone cannot make their own e juices just because they will pay for the e juices. For me prices are no matter sometimes in some things which I like.

Love that true blue by kilo. Would love a recipe if someone had it. Hint hint😎

1 Like

I have begun to work on it , I have a 120ml of it I’m tasting side by side , bad part is I’m new at DIY so it’s just a shot in the dark lol but I’ve made a decent mix so far that has been steeping for a week I like it but it’s still not there , I’m quite satisfied with the one I made already just need to wait a few weeks to see that custard come out in it, I actually liked it so much after a week steeping I went and cut the flavor %down in all flavors and made a 120 of it yesterday and put it up till after Christmas at least

Would like to see your final recipe of that. Its an awsome vape. :+1:

Its a little expensive to get started but once you’ve gotten past the initial cost its so worth it. I’ve been diy’ing for over a year now and occasionally I will buy a store juice but it irks me how much you have to pay and how fast it goes. I don’t do it often. I sit down once a month for about 3 or 4 hours and make all the juice I need for a long time, and its good juice. Some are even great! And my Sis will only vape what I make and thinks I should sell it…she’s whacko of course but I appreciate the compliment. I’ve honestly tried these “premium” juices and they aren’t as good as what I make for myself. There’s a wealth of information on the internet and Facebook on how to do your own and no reason to pay crazy prices because of a b&m store’s overhead. No offense meant to store owners of course. I’dve been lost when I first started vaping without the local vape shop helping me learn what different flavors are out there. But its all about the bottom line, theirs and mine and mine takes precedence lol.

2 Likes