31 Favors For Sale $30! Mostly Full or Unopened!

31 Flavors Update! For 30$$$!!! :open_mouth:

Real Flavors are mostly gone. I have a few more im willing to part with if your lookin tho. Down to FW and added newer bottles in the pictures at the bottom. If you have any requests i could throw a couple more things in if I got em!

Flavor West 30ml 3/4 Full or more-
-Creamy Sponge Cake
-Star Candy
-Coconut Cream Pie
-Fruity Flakes
-Unicorn Vomit
-Apple J Cereal
-Hard Candy
-Sweet Tarts
-Skits Candy
4oz- FW-Fruity Rings (Full) 2yr
-One Drop 30ml- Peach

• more if I have room

(upload://fJCeeU5kj0AZx015Lxzq5GUL5Bd.jpeg) !

8 Likes

Damn if you had sone 2 year old RFSC SB Milkshake , Pineapple and Yumberry it would be hard to refuse …Good luck

8 Likes

@Plunderdrum any intrest?

8 Likes

I’ll try em, @ChunkJunkie

6 Likes

@ChunkJunkie, I’ll take all the RF for $30 and you can still sell the FW to someone else. If I’m not too late, and if that makes any sense. Just getting my first cup if coffee going.

7 Likes

Already been on the coffee, along with the wait!, nvm @ChunkJunkie

5 Likes

What else u got?, other than FW…

4 Likes

You got here 1st! It’s yours if you still have interest. Sorry for jumping in!

5 Likes

Get whatever u want mate…, I’ll c what’s left other than FW! They would do u more good, as I’ve never used any RFSC!

6 Likes

Maybe a few of em, but not all @ all…

2 Likes

dammit, now I know the competition if those flavors should come up :laughing:

6 Likes

Hey sorry for takin so long. I sleep pretty late! So I see you wanted to take them all? Or if you guys decide if you want to split the RF and FW I could prolly split em up. Im trying to figgure out shipping now but I think its like $8 for US. are U in states?

5 Likes

Oh ha. Just reread and saw St3 said never mind so yea I can do whatever you want out of that and i can throw in a couple more RFs or something if you dont want FW. Ill post up something later when i decide what else to get rid of.

6 Likes

I had a feeling …I was actually thinking of tagging you

5 Likes

Cool, yeah I’ll take just the RF! PM some details for getting going. I have Venmo and PayPal. 30+8 for shipping sounds good. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks, @ChunkJunkie, and thanks for the tag, @Gsnap!

RF have been purchased.

@St3v0, thanks for letting me grab these. I use lots of RF and they are becoming scarce!

8 Likes

No problem. You came to mind first glad I could help

7 Likes

I got here too late. :frowning: What is left?

2 Likes

Hey sorry Im a little late as well! I have’nt been on in awhile. I do have all the Flavor West that I posted above left as well as some new bottles of FA, FLV, INW,and Jungle Flavors. Ill post a pict for you to check out the new ones im adding if your still interested! So a total of 30 flavors which half are new( some unopened) 10ml to 40z. Id be asking 45 including shipping to the 48 states :crazy_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes