4th of July discounts

10off Where?
o.0

at illumn.com :slight_smile:

DOH doh doh doh doh dohā€¦ just put in an order there.

Oh bummer! Iā€™m sorry. I didnā€™t even realize there was a coupon until I went to my cart and it was there. :confused:

No worries! -Appreciate the heads up, as I just sent them a msg asking if the code could still be applied! (Itā€™s worth asking anyways, even though itā€™s already paid for)

1 Like

Hi fidalgo_vapes, do you have to be on their mailing list to get the free pg/vg? Thanks

no you have to place an order in the amounts shown and use the discount code , dont forget to specify which one you want

Just ordered 2 25Rā€™s and 2 30Qā€™s and yes the 10off code does work. :grinning:

Thanks JoJo

1 Like

The soon to be renamed ā€˜Dead Credit Cardā€™ thread.

Been doing so much stocking up.

Iā€™ll start the pileā€¦

4 Likes

Great! Thank you very much, placing my order now.

no problem you are welcome

subscribe to the email subscription on their home page or newsletter not sure what they call it off the top of my head

Woohoo! got my order from Nicotine River. Free liter of PG with the order. Everything is correct and it all went smoothly. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

no problem they are a great company im glad it worked out

1 Like

Ya, I made two ordersā€¦one for gallon of VG, the other for PGā€¦
Shipping did not go up eitherā€¦ Grant and his team kicked ass on this sale.
All hail @Nicotine_River

3 Likes

I actually missed out on every 4th of july sell my daughter 3 yrs old fractured her arm i was in hospital all day and by the time i was able to sit down and jump on computer it was 1am july 5th im glad it worked out for everyone else though

I hope your baby girl is OK.

3 Likes

ty she is doing well , i never realized how tough it would be for her ty again

3 Likes

Got mine too with the free liter of vg. Now I can mix again! Woot woot! Just mixed up some coconut lime cheesecake. :yum:

1 Like