4th of July discounts

does anyone know of anything this weekend from nicotine river besides the usual 10%

From what they told me when I inquired via PMā€¦theyā€™re definitely going to be doing something, but I havenā€™t as yet received an email from them!

Kinda surprised too, I thought theyā€™d be taking the weekend off for a 3 day! -But I can only assume theyā€™re working Saturday after all, and only keeping it to a two day holiday, since I was assured that I was added to their email list earlier this week! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been chomping at the bit too, because Iā€™m out of VG and have been for three-four days now (thankfully living on the mix-fest that I went on a week or so back when I got all the bottles from Whiterose! lol). I usually mix every two days in small amounts (10-15ml) since my bottles were seriously limited before that box came! -almost going through ā€˜mix-withdrawalsā€™ too (nevermind the concern about the supply status). itching to mix :eyes:

3 Likes

Yup I can guarantee NicRiver will be doing a special because I just made an order 2 days ago.

5 Likes

Itā€™s most likely my fault. I didnā€™t order anythingā€¦ like @Sprkslfly also said, every time I order a sale normally happens a day or two later. Since I didnā€™t make an order, a/the sale didnā€™t start.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t look like it.

With BCV having a 15% sale on 30ml I will most likely place an order with them.

1 Like

I have a fairly sizeable order (for me) that Iā€™ve kept on hold waiting for that damned code to come along. I know the second I complete my order, my email will ping with the sale notification.

1 Like

looks like ill be waiting as my list grows longer

2 Likes

just received the nicotine river weekend deals ,

three day deal

1 Like

orders over 50$ receive free liter of pg or vg

0ver 75$ one gallon

over 250 2 1/2 gallons

over 500 = 5 gallons

over 1000 = 10 gallons

10 % off dicount code JULY

deal excludes international orders

end 4th of july at midnight pst

3 Likes

Sweet! Glad I didnā€™t place my order with them yet.

2 Likes

I just spent 50 yesterday with them but will spend the rest of my budget with them although I do need a few things from ECX so they will get a chunk as well

http://www.bullcityvapor.com/
15% off sale and better selection of 30ml sizes than ECX (IMO).

1 Like

ive never ordered from bull city i live 40 min from ECX bellingham warehouse i use to order exclusively through ECX until i had a problem they didnt resolve but i got over it , nicotine river gets all my business unless they dont have what i need like the other brands and certain bottles

where is bull city located , i try to stay away from east coast places because i live in anacortes wa

North Carolina, but they shipped fairly soon. Iā€™m in CA and it usually takes 4 to 7 days during big sales events. Iā€™ve received it as soon as three but rarely.

howā€™s the shipping cost

I did a test run last night with a single 30ml bottle from each vendor and the shipping charges were:
ECX 2.65
NR 2.82
BCV 2.95

orders of 75.00 are free ship.

Well, I bit (and bit hard) thanks to (and trusting in) all the great folks here recommending Nic. River! Like I told Grant ā€œIf the quality of the nic is on par with your customer service, then I KNOW Iā€™m set!ā€

Iā€™ll soon finally be able to scratch that itch, and be back mixing again since I have the following on the way:

• 1liter of NicSelect
  • 2 gallons of Musim Mas palm VG
  • liter of PG (will likely have to order more I know, but Iā€™m toying with the idea of going all vg, and subbing out PG for 3-4% DW.)
  • 20 shiny new 15ml bottles! (To do 5-10-15ml test mixes with, and to store flavors in, so I donā€™t eat into my soon to be ā€œsteeping onlyā€ supply of 30ml bottles)

All the best, and thanks for the update to check my email for the sale notice!
-Sprks

Also, forgot to mention (since this is a general sales topic on the 4th stuff)

Cheapest price Iā€™ve ever seen on Samsung 25r5ā€™s is $4ea at illumn:
http://www.illumn.com/batteries-chargers-and-powerpax-carriers/batteries/18650-samsung-inr18650-25r-r5-2500mah-green-high-discharge-flat-top.html

The last time I saw them for ā€˜cheapā€™ was $6 and that was Memorial Day!

Also, for those that may not be familiar with these sources for deals:

http://vape.deals/vape-deals-4th-july-2016-list/

1 Like

That is an awesome deal! I was just thinking that Iā€™ve got 4 sets that are gettin kinda old and not holding as much charge as they used to. Good time to replace them! :slight_smile:

Oh btw coupon code 10off works with the sale I think.

1 Like