4th of July Sales 2017

Looks like the makings of BaN… (I just remixed mine so I recognized the ingredients…)

4 Likes

https://3macae71618368hq3ytkqe1c-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/themes/phone.com/images/request-a-quote/piggybank2x.gif

3 Likes

Eciggity has 18% =)

Great vendor with great customer service!

4 Likes

Don’t forget about Fasttech! They’re doing a 15% off for one day on the 4th of July. Here’s a little linky love:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2473011/happy-independence-day-site-wide-15-off-code

6 Likes

Gearbest put a nice page together…

3 Likes

Very good sales starting today until July 4th. I started a 4th of July Sales thread on MV and other’s have contributed to “All In One” lists of all the vendors with discounts: Mods, Attys, DIY supplies, Miscellaneous Gear, etc.

Here’s the links so far. Happy hunting.

6 Likes

I shop ECX every now and then but this kind of irritates me. And as luck would have it the excluded brands are the ones I need to restock!

5 Likes

Sorry bout that I have had too many bad experiences this past year :frowning:

It’s all good bro!

1 Like

Twas nothing bad towards you. Quite contrary actually! I just TRY to keep those opinions to myself!

1 Like

its like that on every sale they probably dont have enough of a margin to give a discount

Probably true.

1 Like

Bumped to add another one via email!
Another company that I’ve dealt with firsthand, and can definitely recommend as a vendor that deals with legit merchandise, and I’ve never had need of their customer service (which is a good thing in my book)

1 Like

A bunch of great deals, Kangertech KBOX 120w TC Box Mod $15 and the adaptable TC Smok TVF4 KIT $10 or Kanger CL tank $7. I bought 2 each
Limited amounts.

7 Likes

I hear you. I have a cart and some of the items were removed because they were out of stock. I’m going to call them today to see if they will have them in stock before the sale is over and if they don’t - if they can honor the 4th of July discount.

2 Likes

Element Vape 4th of July sale
$10.00 off $50.00 FREEDOM10 is the code
$25.00 Off $110.00 FREEDOM25 is the code

@TorturedZen Ever shop Nicotine River? I really like the selection, prices and the customer service is way over the top.

3 Likes

I love this company.

2 Likes

Me too, eightvape.com is my favorite vendor to buy from and they always get stuff first. Really tempted to get the purple Crown 3 they just put in stock before anyone else.

3 Likes

Called - no go. Most of the items that are out of stock won’t be replenished for at least a week or two. The offer is only good until July 4th. After that it’s the standard discount offered + free shipping over $60.00…*sigh.

2 Likes