4th of July Sales 2017

Here is another one

12 Likes

Just in time for a big order. :laughing:

2 Likes

@JoJo I know you’ve sometimes merged holiday sales into a single thread, and sometimes you haven’t… But I figured if you were so inclined, now might be a good time before all the emails really get rolling in (and folks start relaying them to ELR) :wink:

I think there’s 3 currently in the good deals thread, and NR has a post as well.

7 Likes

Yes! Me too. I’ve got quite the cart load ready to go. Woot woot!

5 Likes

[Edit by JoJo: This sale is for Heartland Vapes]

9 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes

Maybe I’m missing it because my coffee hasn’t kicked in yet… but where is this for?

2 Likes

The 4th of July sales are rolling in.

NR
15% off store wide. Ends tonight at midnight. Code JULY.

Heartland 25% off Nic, VG, PG, flavs. Code HAPPY 4th

BCF 15% off store wide. Starts July1 thru the 4th Code 4JULY2017

10 Likes

Seems odd to have a 4th of JULY sale for one day in JUNE.

11 Likes

It does, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! :grinning:

Time to stock up on the Chemnovatic Nicotine! $62.24 for a liter of 100mg/ml is a great price!

4 Likes

Heartland Vapes. Sorry I merged it from another topic with the company as the title and didn’t think about the fact that nobody will know who its for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks!!

2 Likes

They also said in a followup post that the sale also applies to items in the ON SALE category!
(There’s direct links for your convenience in the original thread)

6 Likes

Anyone else having trouble with the BCF discount? I’ve tried it several times but it says it’s been disabled… @BullCityFlavors

3 Likes

The email I got says it starts Saturday July 1st

8 Likes

Looks like I jumped the gun… Thanks!

6 Likes

I only know because I did the same thing :grinning:

5 Likes

I plugged the same order into NR and it’s cheaper there, but the shipping charge is double that of BCF. I’ll wait until tomorrow and order from BCF.

5 Likes

My bad, I went back and edited the post.

2 Likes