50,000 Public Recipes on site!

Time for another 10k update.

There are now fifty thousand public recipes on the recipe site. That is a lotta of mixin to do so ill just end this here and git to it!

13 Likes

We need a “how much you would need to make all the recipes on this site” button lol

4 Likes

I am impressed !
Now we are gonna need that Bluenana Custard you are hiding from us!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You mean this little beauty @Ken_O_Where published earlier today…

Bluenana Custard

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 3
Blueberry (FW) 3
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Custard (FA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

:+1:

4 Likes

…but why did recipe 50,000 have to be Chocolate Donut? Taro Rhubarb Surprise woulda been sexier :wink: Congrats Lars! and all the contributors! :tada: @Ken_O_Where… nice looking out

6 Likes

:male_detective:t2: can you clone unicorn milk for me? It’s my all day vape. J/k

8 Likes

It grows fast! Ken posted about the 40,000 mark on July 25th.

We hit 70,000 users back then - today we’re almost at 85,000. In July we also had over 650,000 recipes in total. Today that number is over 815,000.

11 Likes

Just… wow! :star:

If we shall be able to help you, you’ll have to give us the flavor profile on Unicorn Milk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I always wished with all my heart that was Ms. Unicorn…

It’s still not to late :goat: (oh well, see past the fact its a goat, will ya)

1 Like
2 Likes

wow… “poopyhead” is now a clinical term… 3 year olds world-wide rejoice

1 Like

Maybe she’s just horn… well, you know. Like in the days when you could get blisters all over for masturbating and would be struck to the ground for this terrible sin :dizzy_face:

1 Like

“Waaater …wateer~” The young girl falls helplessly into the sand dune …the midday sun blasting. She scrambles to regain her footing, her hands sting from the fiery sands …what’s this?! She pulls a small ornate urn from the dune. “Is that GOLD!?” She quickly brushes away a century of crusty desert …PoOF! “WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME …from my slumber”, the Genie demands …whateevs …now I must grant you three wishes …and you have already made two", he booms. PoOof PoOoF! instantly she has a bottled water in each hand. “Now young lady… I will only grant you one more wish!”

Answering without thinking the young girl blurts, “I wanna be horny ALL the time!” POOOF!

2 Likes

Hahaha, you are amazing! That poor girl. Or… Yes, that poor girl. I heard she practically threw herself at the Genie too.

1 Like

Finish the story, did she become a Horned toad?

you have to scroll up to see the pic …every picture tells a story :wink:

Darn my picture looks “nicer”

Horny toads

3 Likes

…and some stories write themselves eh? Caption: Toad Back Mountain “I can’t quit you! …but I really wish I could this is painful”

Oh LOOK! 50,125 recipes already!

3 Likes