510 Bridgeless Atomizer

I saw a video on YouTube describing a way to test new recipes. I am a beginner. One video describes a 510 Bridgeless Atomizer as an alternative to a RDA, which I will eventually get into but not yet.
I found one on a Canadian site for 5.00 but they want 25.00 shipping.
First of all, is this a good way to taste some of the discussing e-juice I have been making? Well, they are not that bad.
And secondly, where does anyone think I can get one (I tried eBay?)
Is there a better way?
Thanks.

3 Likes

I usually use an RDA to do testing. I just wash, burn, and rewick. Find a flavor RDA and work from there. Troll V2 is a good starter.

5 Likes

Clearance RDA for 55 cents

5 Likes

Thanks. I bought 6 of them and will work with them when we get back to Yuma Arizona in the fall. Last year we stuck out up to 118 degree days. We have kids in North Carolina and Portland Oregon. And New Jersey. Now it is time to house us like we did them at 22 years at a time. :innocent:

3 Likes

Not a bad purchase. I like mine.

3 Likes

@rvenneman 510 attys are becoming very rare at this point. I still have a few cases of my ancient Boge Cartos and remember the 510’s fondly. As others have said, for quick, cheap, and easy testing any RDA will work for you. I actually use a very old, version 1 Steam Crave RDTA (tank) for my testing. Not as FAST as an RDA, but the flavor is always on point.

4 Likes

This is how I do it and it is the easiest way I have found. I just made this vid, especially for you @rvenneman . Hope it helps

5 Likes

Perfect. I can’t seem to find one…

4 Likes

Hard to find now but …

https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_366476.html?wid=1451237#goodsDetail
(i can’t manage to select a shipping method so I dunno if you can even buy it)

The freakshow v2 is pretty similar and also good for testing

5 Likes

I remember those from many years ago. Old School.

4 Likes

Nice find bro. I can’t buy anything from gearbest though, when I first started vaping and wanting the cheapest stuff I could find, I stumbled across gearbest and ordered a 20 dollar or so piece of vape gear. They sent it and four weeks later I canceled it because it never showed up. (my first experience ordering from China). It did finally show up on the 5th week. So now I owe them 20bucks and no matter how I try to pay it, I can’t. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

Thanks. Now I see how I am going to do it.

4 Likes

Hope that helps. Just so you know, I also have a video that teaches how to make a stove top.

3 Likes