60% off on Inawera Flavors

use code INAWERA60

The site is kind of a pain to navigate and I hate the bottles they use, but it’s a decent sale.

Also, inawera.com is offering 60% off on selected flavorings.

The shipping will probably kill you if you don’t live on that side of the world.

4 Likes

Happening in the US too …just got some obscure flavors
www.rtsvapes.com/Inawera_Flavors_s/267.htm

2 Likes

Saturday and sunday you get 15% off all bases, concentrates and liquids, code SUN
@inawera.com of course

2 Likes

Inawera’s own shop offering 15% discount this weekend on everything to celebrate their birthday. Use code HB at checkout.

4 Likes

Just had an email use code WINTER to get 15% off this weekend at Inawera 28th and 29th January

2 Likes

Just had an email Inawera celebrating their birthday. Up to 40% off over 70 different flavours in their range till Wednesday 6th December. No code need. But need to be logged in to see prices and click on Anniversary Sale on left hand side to see all flavours on offer. Inawera

4 Likes

Anyone got an update on best site best prices and range for inw as of today may 2018? Was looking at both inwareawinkel.com and e-aromashop I live in the UK so shipping would be considered. Thnx

1 Like

I have ordered from their company directly last year. www.inawera.com

You can get 10ml bottles for under 2 GBP and the postage isn’t expensive (plus you obviously get original bottles, not rebottled).

4 Likes

I believe you can also get 15% off your first order when ordering direct with Inawera

5 Likes

Agreed - ridiculously cheap, both flavours and postage.

4 Likes

The discount applies only to certain flavours,
if you order non reduced stuff as well use code “INAWERA”
which gives me 15%.

1 Like

Wondering…do these old posts of sales gone by exist all over the forum? I just made a mistake by informing someone of a sale that I didn’t notice was outdated.

2 Likes