7 leaves ultimate recipes

Bought my first tobacco flavor, 7 leaves ultimate by FA. I have never used tobacco flavor so I have no clue. I have most FA, TFA and a lot of CAP can I get some suggestion for mixes pls?

I made 7 Marlshade III a long time ago, but that has American Red (DV) in it, which I guess you Canadians and Americans have a hard time getting your hands on. But I like it!

7 Leaves is one of the better ones in my eyes - it has a tobacco licorice note that I really dig. But it’s been so long since I mixed with it, you better get more up to date info from @Kinnikinnick and @Josephine_van_Rijn and others :smiley:

3 Likes

@Kinnikinnick’s Seven Leaves recipe is really good. I had to adapt it a little since I didn’t have all of the flavors. Here’s what I did:

7 Leaves v2 - TC

Ingredient %
7 Leaves (FA) 2
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 3
Cookie (FA) 2
Hazelnut (TPA) 1.5
Honey (FA) 2
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 18.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Now that looks good! I’m missing the black honey tobacco though :confused:

4 Likes

Hehe… That was “back in the day” when my mixing style was a bit different. Back then, I felt like I HAD to use upwards to 20% flavoring in the mix. Yes, I was making original recipes, but I was following the movements of the masses; 15 to 25% flavoring in the mix, or I thought the mix would be weak and tasteless.

Today, if I were making that recipe, I would probably leave the tobacco at the original percentage and cut the other flavor percentages down to a quarter of what they are in the mix. Now, mixed at 20%, I would find that recipe a bit muddy or cloying; at the time, I thought they tasted really good! :wink:

Everyone’s mixing style changes over time. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’d imagine you could leave it off and it’d be okay…up the FA honey and add another pipe type tobacco?

Comparing the two now, my version doesn’t really look close to the original anymore. LoL

2 Likes

Maybe just leave the honey as it is and switch Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) for a little Dark for Pipe (Inawera)… :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Only have the 1 tobacco, will I need others to make a decent recipe?

Dunno, I’d get at least a couple other tobaccos… When I was into tobaccos I used Shade (FA) in everything - it’s great! I’m sure you could make a delicious recipe with just 7 Leaves and some other non-tobacco ingredients…

I havnt tried 7shades. But vanilla and caramel with ry4 FA I like.

I’ve made it based on @JoJo and @Kinnikinnick’s recipes and loving it. Only difference from @JoJo was I dropped the honey and subbed out the Black Honey with Shade.

7 Leaves - first go : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/433308/7+Leaves++-+first+go

2% 7 Leaves (FA)
1% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
2% Cookie (FA)
1.5% Hazelnut (TPA)
0.6% Honey (FA)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
3% Shade (FA)
4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 17.1%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3rh8

2 Likes