80watt Aegis... Smoky's small review

I did!!!

but I do not feel like tossing funds at replacing coils… :slight_smile:
I can replace my own… my little wasp nano, my obs and my mantra are doing just fine…
no spitting and actually behaving themselves… just this one… time out is a happy time :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I did get the tank going this morning, no leaks, still some spit back… and I give…
If anyone wants to play with it… will take 20.00 and priority shipping… 8.00

Will toss in a shot for 30ml, if anyone wants to run thru my elr list… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ok Tank is gone! Shipping it out tomorrow :wink:

Thanks every body for the help! :smiley:

7 Likes

Yep Smokey the Aegis solo is my every day mod. I love it so much I bought two extra. The response and accuracy is on point. I do use the old Zeus top airflow single coil rta on it. I know a lot of people might not be like it but… I have found the right coil configuration along with the right amount of cotton and the baby works like a charm. Great flavor and absolutely no leaking brother. :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Will take “Sistah” for 500, @Jah3 :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :grinning:

I like my 80 watt one… my boost is now in ATL… hell I guess its taking a road trip without me… :cry: Yesterday it was in Macon. :cry:

4 Likes

I went for the Aegis Solo myself for an external 18650. Also surprisingly lightweight for an Aegis mod.

3 Likes

I might have to snag one… dunno… I think I am so cut off atm… I have to wait and see. :slight_smile:

I do like the little boost and the 80 watt is cool… but I drain the battery on both too fast for my own liking… think it is the holidays but I am chain vaping like crazy!

4 Likes

Me too. Holidays and family will do that :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying my xx700 mods for longevity. When I run a KF at around 1.0 ohm I get 3 days out of it. That’s with a Molicell P42a (around 4200 mAh)

5 Likes

Sorry so late Smoky. Been a Tweeting my butt off trying to voice my opinion on all this crap. Thanks for the response brother. I really have to figure out this forum. I have really never been on…

3 Likes

Yeah I use my old Toptank mini rta with a .8 ohm or so. Clapton of course. I love that little tank so reliable. I have got build down just right. Took forever :joy: and ever, especially the wicking. Also made my juice holes a tiny bit larger​:+1: Anyways hope you ALL had a wonderful Christmas. Also a safe and fun New Year​:pray:t4::fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

Same to you Jah :smiley:

3 Likes

You gotta stay off those THC pods sis, they’re not good for jah

5 Likes

I really love the wasp nano with the extended bubble tank… excellent… :tada: :crazy_face:
but I do not have any bro body parts, @Jah3… maybe you can find me some?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, I- nah, too easy. :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t spill your coffee, @anon70102222 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ok so after having this for more than a few weeks… I have only used 2 coils in it… its cute, flavors are decent… sort of fuzzy but still decent. I’m more sensitive than most… so yeps I pick up on all this…

My only wish besides picking up the rda for it, would be longer lasting batteries… but for what it comes with… not a shabby mod set up. Decent for beginners… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really don’t know where brother🙃

3 Likes

Ya still have it all wrong… I am no bro :wink:
I do not have those kinds of body parts… Mine are all missing…

4 Likes

Gotcha oops :blush::+1:

4 Likes