A box of stuff

Got a box of stuff from a guy today …Smok baby v2 , V 12 Voopoo this and Smok that…They are all coils foes anyine use this stuff???

Bunch of 0mg commercial stuff

15 Likes

How much for the SMOK coils @fidalgo_vapes ?

5 Likes

I know someone that will vape the commercial stuff. He will literally vape anything. I see @St3v0 wants the coils and I would use some too.

6 Likes

Let me get a complete list together of exactly what’s in there and we’ll figure it out

10 Likes

I would be interested in v8 smok coils, if any can be spared to me. I am local, so I can pick up too (work in Anacortes)

7 Likes

Are you talking about the Smok Stick V8 tube mod? I loved mine but it took a shit and haven’t found any since. It was perfect with the Smok Big Baby Beast tank.

6 Likes

Wow Ross you are local …

5 Likes

ALL THE SMOK STUFF IS ON HOLD pms sent

Still have 4 5 packs of Voopoo Uforce coils

6 Likes

The only coils I use are the rebuildable PnP mesh coils. If there in there and no one else wants them I raise my hand. Oh yeah, and the original Uwell Crown coils. Thx

RE: Commercial juice. If there’s G2 Vazilla, G2 Carny4, I’ll take 'em. Thx

7 Likes

None of that stuff…BUT i think there may be more boxes coming …:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: i am gonna drip. A few of the commercial liquids bc ive heard people like them and ill try to do some remixes. Like Milk of the poppy and some Pacha Mama or something …I have some THE Ones and Vaptasia stuff

8 Likes

I’ve heard of those but never tried them. Good luck with the remix.

6 Likes

Hey you like coffee Vapes dont you ??? I have some Solace Latte in this box I can add to yiur upcoming packages

7 Likes

Cool beans, thx fidalgo. It will be a first for me.

6 Likes

Live in the 'Ham, but commute to Anacortes 5 days a week.

6 Likes

Those uforce coils… could you post a photo, please? I think my husband uses those. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to pay you anything until after the 15th…

6 Likes

2 packs of each

7 Likes

That and the. 4 cleito coils were my go to for a long time

4 Likes

Let me know what your milk of the poppy turns out like mabye you could share the recipie? Ive been looking for a good one

4 Likes

Absolutely…When I get something where I like it enough to remake it ill post it for sure

4 Likes

Yes, SIR! He’ll use those, FOR SURE!! Thank you!

2 Likes