A good mouth to lung rta?

I don’t have any other gauge titanium right now so I’m limited to that but I can’t wait to get my 24g and see how that performs

1 Like

Great. Just have to wait until it gets here now. Ha. But thanks again mate much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Ya it’s hard to not grow impatient when ordering from China but you can’t get a lot of these items in North America so what can ya do ! Hope you like it tho .

2 Likes

Hi @Pattie ! I didn’t automatically volunteer the way I wick my Crown cause I kinda doubt it would be satisfying for someone used to the TFV4. Remember, I said my air was restricted with the airflow wide open. This is why I said if needed. I’m guessing for you that you would be able to restrict enough without wicking as I do. Anyway, first off let’s say I use TC mode and TI wire on the Crown RBA single coil. Originally it was not my intention to restrict airflow by my wicking. I was actually trying to wick more to help with leaking. My Crown seems susceptible to extreme temp change and wants to leak during these changes. What I did was add a thin layer of cotton wick around the inner wall of the RBA. As long as you leave a tunnel to expose the actual coil it has helped with the leaking and bonus for me seems to restrict the airflow nearly perfect for my needs. Again I will say, this may not be at all necessary for you and just may restrict the air way more than you like and make your Crown unable to perform BIG when you want it to. Honest truth I’m thinking all you need in the morning is just to tone it down enough on airflow so you can do a mouth to lung pull at lower Temp/Wattage. Too much airflow and you just get a mouthful of air when you mouth to lung…

Ok, I want you to know that I only know for fact that the crown will restrict the air enough to mouth to lung hit the way I have it wicked. I’m guessing you can restrict it enough with the RBA but I could easily be wrong. Two tanks I know for a fact you should be able to get that mouth to lung hit going would be the Kanger Subtank mini, and nano with the stock coil. Have not tried the RBA. Second tank, the Goblin Mini I was able to mouth to lung easily enough. The zephyrus, too much air and of course you know the TFV4 is a no. Well best I can tell you since those are the only tanks I actually own. I hope this helps you a bit. I know the feeling waking up and coughing my butt off trying to get your morning Vape…

1 Like

I hear you mate and understand what your saying. I’ve managed to mute the little ego one mega tank that came as part of the kit with the e vic mini and that seems to work ok.
Now I’ve got the ubertoot and a kayfun on order i should be sorted. Now i play the waiting game, I’ll just move my chair next to the letterbox with my hands cupped under it and…:smile::joy::+1: @MixedUp1 thanks mate for your time​:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Mouth to lung vaper here…and love the Nautilus Mini…and my Kayfuns…really starting to like the eleaf gs tank…adjustable for mouth to lung…

1 Like

I’ve got the kayfun v4 and an ubertoot on it’s way. Currently using https://www.naturevape.co.uk/clearomizers/n-vape-midi-pro this for mtl in the am. :+1:

1 Like

Did you receive your Ubertoot v2 yet ?

Not yet mate. I’ll give them untill the end of this week then I’ll get onto pay pal.
Got a lemo drop in the meantime and I’ve got a kayfun v4 clone so not stressed. :+1:

Found lemo drop half price if anyone interested.
http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/eleaf-lemo-rebuildable-tank-atomizer.html

I recently traded a tank for a Lemo 2. I do love my hardcore tanks but I love this one too. Single coil but very easy top fill, good AFC and easy to wick. I wick it just like the Subtank Mini. Flavor is excellent. I currently have 4 wraps, 2.5mm twisted SS running in temp control on the eVic Mini. Great setup at 430f and 40w. Perhaps this is an option for you. If interested I’ll post a pick of the build so you can see what I do.

2 Likes

I like M2L too…Since I am into TC…I really love the Eleaf GS Tank (can be used with out TC with right coils…) no rebuild deck tho…hope they make one cuz this is a sweet tank…the goblin can be a M2L with the right build and finageling…Kayfuns are great M2L…Lemo Drop also…hth… :smile:

Did you ever get the Ubertoot v2 clone? If so, I would be interested in and appreciate your review. Thanks

Yes got mine. Very good set up. Loads of xtras and build what you want. Good mtl and you can slipstream with it aswell.

Very good for the money.

Looks like FT is about the only place that has them in stock. Might not even want it a month from now lol. Do you know anything about the Kayfun Lite Plus V1 or V2? Can get an EHPro clone cheaper ($19/$25) here. Could have that in 3 or 4 days instead of 3 or 4 weeks. But that Uber does look like good kit.

Got mine here. There in stock.
http://www.provapes.co.uk/products/ubertoot-uta-v2
Tryed the kayfun and not impressed at all. Ubertoot wins hands down. Definitely my recommendation. :ok_hand:

Thanks Pattie. Looks like I would be into that for about $55 usd and a 2 week shipping. I’ll keep an eye on Ebay…

Glad i could help my friend. :wink:

Found this for the Ubertoot. :+1:

Yes the one I have is a clone , the same one Pattie has and it’s awesome . Ordering from China right now would be a serious wait as they are all on holidays but it’s worth every penny …I keep it in my daily rotation …best flavour tank I own imho.

1 Like