A good mouth to lung rta?

Hi guys, I’m looking to buy a good mouth to lung Rta. Any recommendations?

I don’t know many RTAs that’s good for MTL… Goblin, Goliath and Lemo 2 work though… :smile:

1 Like

It’s basically just for in the mornings. The old lungs can’t handle the tfv4 etc when I first wake up. Dont fancy the idear of £130 for a kayfun v4 but like that idear. Been looking at the lemo drop etc but would like some idear/advice on what there like @daath or anyone else who uses them. :+1:

1 Like

I think the kayfun might be what you are looking for it’s one of the oldie but goodys there are many to choose from and the Nautilus might be another you could check out both are solid ans are what alot of people started with and still use…

1 Like

Thanks mate I’ve just ordered a kayfun v4. Clone. Just have to wait and see. :+1:

2 Likes

They are pretty cheap and perform as well as the original. I happen to have both and am sorry I spend that much on an original when the clones are just as good. A well, spend is spend, no point in crying over spilled milk :relaxed:

1 Like

I had a look at the genuine kayfun and theres no way I’m spending that on a tank. I could buy a top of the range mod for that price. I’ll try the clone and what will be will be. Ive heard most problems are with the seals so might buy a genuine set of seals if it leaks. See how it goes. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m kinda the same way @Pattie, I like to take it easy in the a.m.! This is why I always have a single coil setup (somewhere between 1 and 1.5 ohms) at arms length in the morning. :+1:

You could choke your TFV4 way, way down and stick a small bore drip tip on the thing. :smirk:

2 Likes

I have a cpl of small mtl tanks but they’ve seen better days, ha, wore them out. :blush:
I’ll hang on and see what the kayfun turns out like mate if not I’ll find something somewhere.
I take it easy in the mornings too with my cup a joe. Hehe. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ubertoot v2 clone …excellent for Mtl or a restricted lung hit . Amazing Flavor

4 Likes

I’ll check that out. Thanks mate. :+1:

1 Like

The UWell Crown when using the RBA. I mouth to lung. I do wick in a special way so don’t know if my method is essential to mouth to lung. It does give it a tighter draw with the air flow wide open. Could pass it on if needed…

I’ve got the crown mate but haven’t got the rba for it just now. On the shopping list, but would like to know what you have in mind as regards to wicking it. :+1:

Just had a look at that mate. It would have to be the clone for me too. The authentic’s a bit pricey. Do you have the clone?

Sorry yes I do have the clone but its a flawless clone . Very clean , threads are perfect , and it comes with the nano kit . I have this one here http://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_204279.html

1 Like

I’m just putting an order in now mate. Thanks for the heads up. Looks a good tank. I’ll let you know my thoughts after it arrives. Thanks again. :+1:

2 Likes

Can’t wait.

. Sweet. :+1:

1 Like

I love it , imho for flavour it can’t be beat . I have Kayfuns, taifuns, I have roses, …pretty well all the famous flavour tanks but this one takes the crown for me . Your mileage may vary with kanthal though but I’ve heard from others using kanthal it’s still great but titanium in this tank chucks insane flavour

1 Like

Nice one. What build do you have in yours? Ive got ti, ss & kanthal.

1 Like

I can’t remember how many wraps but it’s a 2.5 ID Spaced 28 g titanium reads .22 ohms . But there was still lots of room to work with on the deck .

1 Like