A "Hey" from a Stranger

Just popping in to say hello and let you all (who care) know I’m still alive. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I haven’t been here more. I miss hanging out and talking with you guys and I wish I could say I’ll be better about coming around, but let’s face it, that hasn’t worked out so well the past couple of times I’ve said it. Know that I think about all of you that I know every day and wonder about all of you that I don’t. I hope things are going well.

I can’t remember what was happening last time I came by. I have my first very own, all mine apartment only a few minutes from where I work, which has been awesome. I’m still working full time and am now back at school as well, so that’s been interesting. I’m only taking two classes, I’ll have one left to go, and then I’m done. Working has made me hate school and I am so ready to be done. It was really nice over the summer to go to work, come home, relax, and that’s it. Overtime is (generally) optional at work. Not so much with school. That’s okay though, I’m almost done! :grin: Eyes on the prize!

The little loves her new school and has already made some new friends. The boyfriend is still around! Surprised the heck outta me, too. I was sure he’d run for the hills pretty quickly. :stuck_out_tongue: I think he might be a keeper.

I’m still mixing, but not much new lately. It’s been a lot of maintenance mixing–basically just keeping the two of us in juice. I left almost all of my furniture at the old place and am replacing it a bit at a time. One of those future pieces (toward the bottom of the list unfortunately…) is some sort of desk or table or mixing station. I’m hoping if I can get all my mixing stuff out of boxes and bins and set up somewhere convenient, I’ll have more motivation to get creative. I miss it like crazy. Wish me luck! :wink:

Finally, I may be away, but know that I haven’t forgotten you and I never will. :heart:

41 Likes

Hey JJ… Really good to hear from yo… Everything here has been smooth as butter. CONGRATS on your job and apartment!

15 Likes

Miss you lots. We will never forget you and all past contributors.

Excited to hear things are going well. Keep it up and finish school!!! Although a piece of paper doesn’t make you smarter but sure helps get through certain doors.

12 Likes

@JoJo you are definitely missed.

12 Likes

hey to you as well , wow it seems like a lifetime ago that you popped in , very happy for you … and know that we will never forget you and ty for all you have done for this place so many of us consider a second home …

10 Likes

Hi dear, it’s so nice to hear from you and everything is going well.
Don’t listen to @Pro_Vapes, the place has been falling apart without you :laughing:

Just think about how relaxed things will be when you finish school and have all that free time on your hands again.
You’ll get there and good to hear you have a keeper :star_struck:

9 Likes

Glad to hear things are going well!
You’ve been missed, and while “we” understand, some of us can’t wait for things to level out so that you can pop your head in a bit more frequently! :wink:

Thrilled to hear such good reports though, and very happy (for all involved) that you’re happy!

10 Likes

Man, it is nice to read this! It seems like you are on the upside of life. Embrace it, you are amazing. I’ll never forget about you because you were one of the first people that was super welcoming! There was many others as well, but let’s focus on you! Vape on and stay strong!

8 Likes

Glad to hear from you. Come back when you can, this place is not the same without you.

9 Likes

Congratulations @jojo, and we are awaiting your return !!!

6 Likes

Great to hear from you Jojo. Glad things are looking up for you and yours. Keep it up and at the risk of sounding pop-culturally cliched…you go girl!

5 Likes

Barely know you @JoJo, but I’ll just say “Hey!” back. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s been awhile @JoJo

4 Likes

I talked to her recently, she’s doing well. Said she’s almost ready to come back, but she’s got a few things to do first with her family before she can invest time back into ELR

8 Likes

Any news regarding Ken O where

5 Likes

He’s no where to be found, doesn’t even answer my messages

4 Likes

Good to hear. Haven’t heard from @Amy2 for awhile.

5 Likes

Amy2 took so much time answering so many questions of mine in PM , she is an awesome person … I miss those guys and gals

5 Likes

Glad things are getting there for you JJ hope you have more time for us soon :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I miss them all…always super good advice!! But there are the other veterans/think tanks that have stayed to be helpful!
I don’t want to forget any names but here goes haha.
@Sprkslfly @Pro_Vapes @Silhouette @woftam @SunnyT @Ths1MxrChk (:heart_eyes:) the list goes on… But I trust that you all know who you are!

10 Likes